Honored Contributor

TROUBLES SIGNING IN....AGAIN!

[ Edited ]

I had to call CS because I could not sign in to the Blogs..kept taking me back to Q HOMEPAGE. 

Anyone else wish they'd get their **** together?

Honored Contributor

Re: TROUBLES SIGNING IN....AGAIN!

I have to scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on Blogs & Forums and then when I get there click on Sign In.

Respected Contributor

I had the same thing happen and just got signed in.   I’m on an iPad and I decided trying to clear my “cookies” and then turned my iPad completely off and back on.   I don’t know if that helped but I got on after that. 

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I have to scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on Blogs & Forums and then when I get there click on Sign In.

@CelticCrafter  Yes, I did that, too, but still took me to Homepage and asked for new password. No way changing PW. I have too many to remember already.

Honored Contributor

This is the second time this has happened recently.  I always check to see the time that the last post was made.  Today it was around 5:30 a.m. which meant the forums were down for everyone.  I assumed they were aware of it and didn't contact anyone.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Shanus@CelticCrafter@itsmagic, and @NickNack

Over in Customer Care, @Kim-QVC verified that it was a system-wide problem that affected everyone.

And now...  other  problems are cropping up, such as posters discovering their nicknames have been changed automagically.

Substandard website, seems to be getting worse.  (sigh)

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo   I sign into many websites a day & never have the problems I experience getting into these forums. It's become a nightmare. As you know from my post in customer care my Nic was automatically changed & now I'm having trouble getting it back!!

I used to be Nicksmom until my Nic was changed!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus 

Same here. I had trouble signing in again too. It kept taking me to the Q home page for shopping. It took me a few tries. Very frustrating. 

And I just noticed my name has changed to "wilma". Many years ago I was "Wilma" with a capital "W". A few years ago I had to change to Wilma7500. Now I'm "wilma" with no capital W. Crazy. 

Esteemed Contributor

Me too!!  So irritating! Had to sign in 3 times!!!  For a retail store that depends on internet purchases, this is ridicuous!!

Honored Contributor

My nic reverted to the one I first chose years ago. I hadn't had it for very long when I was one day unable to sign in with it, so I changed it to Pearley (so people would still know who I was) in order to sign in. Then today when I signed in as usual, my old nic reappeared! Weird.

Just telling my own experience, but I'm not complaining about it @Shanus .