Honored Contributor

Re: THey did it again. CHarged me for using the QVC return label

@SeaMaiden  @KathyPet  @Makena  Maybe someone needs to file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission;  maybe a lot of people need to do it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

It just happened to me this week, for the THIRD time (that I know of).  When I call CS, they almost laugh and immediate know to say they will refund.  I don't know if it's deliberate, but it IS a problem....a TRUST problem, as well!!!  And yes, I have cut my viewing/shopping at QVC to almost nothing.  I will only order what I KNOW I will not return, and that's not much!!  

Esteemed Contributor

WOnder if this would qualify for a class action suit?

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet

Will you explain this to me? The QVC return labels state $6.95 will be deducted from refund. I thought that is correct, unless you are returning a defective product. What am I missing here? 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@KathyPet

Will you explain this to me? The QVC return labels state $6.95 will be deducted from refund. I thought that is correct, unless you are returning a defective product. What am I missing here? 

As I stated clearly in my OP I did not use QVC's prepaid label.  I paid for the return postage myself upfront and they still deducted the $6.95 for using their return label.  I wrote my own address label and put it on the package.

Honored Contributor

@KathyPet wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@KathyPet

As I stated clearly in my OP I did not use QVC's prepaid label.  I paid for the return postage myself upfront and they still deducted the $6.95 for using their return label.  I wrote my own address label and put it on the package.

@KathyPet, Thank you for pointing out the error in my reading. The title of your thread though led me to think you did use the QVC label. You have a good day. Smiley Happy

Occasional Visitor

I pay for the return postage... was charged $6.95 and couldn't get a refund since I didn't keep the receipt from the postage office. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Liz24 wrote:

I pay for the return postage... was charged $6.95 and couldn't get a refund since I didn't keep the receipt from the postage office. 

DId CS tell you they wouldn't give you the credit because you did not have the receipt showing you paid the postage yourself?   that seems very strange.  THe times I called about being charged for using their prepaid label when I had not the CS rep said "Oh yes I see that you did not use our label" . I don't know what they are "Seeing" but they certainly did not demand a receipt.  WOuld they have wanted you to mail in the receipt before they would credit you?

Respected Contributor

I don't take my packages to PO anymore, just give them to my postal carrier so how would I get a receipt! Also regarding shipping, to spend $10 to return an item that cost less then $30 is ridiculous. Better to just donate and take a tax deduction but then maybe that is what Q wants us to do.
QVC Customer Care

@Liz24

Did this happen recently? You should not need the receipt. Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order number of description and I will check it out.

Beth QVC