Honored Contributor

Re: THREE hours of Logo on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

[ Edited ]

@KALLIE wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Lila4Now wrote:

Three hours of every top looks almost the same.  I'm not a fan of logo, I hate to wear multiple layers.  Right now, it would be way too hot to wear layers, I don't care how thin the fabric is!  I also don't want to look like a bag woman, who wears everything she owns at once!

@Lila4Now  Here's breaking news to you - you don't have to layer the clothes!  Wow - what a novel idea!  Creating one's own style!  I've been doing it for years - you should try it some time.

NO thanks. Many don't want to look like a bag lady.

@KALLIE wrote:
@buyornot wrote:

Oh BoySmiley Sad  It does seem like they could cover it all in an hour or two?

Her shows are a SNOOZE fest. She really needs some new vocabulary to describe her bag lady items.

Lori isn't the only who who really needs some new vocabulary!   

Honored Contributor

Interesting how those that dislike the shows know all of the details from A to Z.
Honored Contributor

I don't watch or buy Logo but only because it doesn't suit my body, layered or not. I've seen some really cute pieces in great colors that  I wish would work for me. But, why do so many begrudge those who love the brand  a chance to watch  and buy if they find something they like?  QVC isn't there to entertain anyone, no matter what some of them say.  They are there to sell.

I'll be watching some of the shows in CIJ this weekend  and I'm sure some will complain about that too.  Something for everyone comes around eventually, so we wait our turn.  Lots of other things to do when the Q isn't showing something that I'm interested in.

Respected Contributor

Anything is better than a "Christmas in July weekend" .... enough already with Christmas shows (and I attend church weekly ... it's all profit, and not the reason for the season guys).

I do not buy LOGO anymore (Lori overpriced her line), and will enjoy my 20+ items that I adore .... but still love to watch and listen.  "Logo" kept me company on Saturday as I was having a bad day .... it was like spending an afternoon with girlfriends~!

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

I do not buy LOGO anymore (Lori overpriced her line), and will enjoy my 20+ items that I adore .... but still love to watch and listen.  "Logo" kept me company on Saturday as I was having a bad day .... it was like spending an afternoon with girlfriends~!

@seaBreeze  Please come and join us Logo-friendly folks in the Logo Subforum (go to My Favorite Brand at left, click there and you'll see a LOGO forum).   We discuss the shows in real time as the items are being shown, as well as lots of other LOGO things.  We give advance tips and sneak peeks (and yes, complain about the prices some times too).  Do come and join us there. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

I did not realize it was QVC's job to alleviate our boredom.  Apparently, others here have a different understanding of how a shopping channel works.

Maybe not alleviate it, but they don't have to enahance it either...

Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@KYToby wrote:

I did not realize it was QVC's job to alleviate our boredom.  Apparently, others here have a different understanding of how a shopping channel works.

Woman Surprised

A three hour LOGO show doesn't enhance my boredom (nor my savings account).   However, a Christimas in July show will, esp. being Jewish.  Different strokes for different folks.  Why not live and let live?  Why dump on what other people like just because you don't?  This constant LOGO- bashing is really getting boring, speaking of boring.  Same old, same old.  Why not just accept not everyone likes the same things you do...and move along?

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@KYToby wrote:

Woman Surprised

A three hour LOGO show doesn't enhance my boredom (nor my savings account).   However, a Christimas in July show will, esp. being Jewish.  Different strokes for different folks.  Why not live and let live?  Why dump on what other people like just because you don't?  This constant LOGO- bashing is really getting boring, speaking of boring.  Same old, same old.  Why not just accept not everyone likes the same things you do...and move along?

@Pearlee, I can see from the fact that you reply to almost all criticisms of this line that you like it very much, and that's great. But wouldn't you have less angst if you took your own advice that I bolded in red? I really am suggesting this respectfully. I have no dog in the fight, as I don't buy clothing here.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3  Thanks, but I have no angst over this issue.  There are other much more serious issues in life about which to have angst.   This isn't one of those.

Respected Contributor

I don't care whether or not anyone buys or likes Logo; makes no difference to me. But I do find the banter on the subject entertaining, kind of like a spirited tennis match: back and forth.