QVC Customer Care

Re: THREE hours of Logo on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains inappropriate language

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

It's not raining here. And the hosts have said it's a "double show" because due to Christmas in July there is no LOGO next Saturday afternoon.

To the OP - why don't you go read a book?

I might just do that Thank You,but I felt like watching some Q since I have had a busy work week and I find it relaxing.

Honored Contributor

@buyornot  Just be glad...

1. You have rain.  I haven't  see measurable rain for months.  Would love some.

2.  They're not selling mattresses or computers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I did not realize it was QVC's job to alleviate our boredom.  Apparently, others here have a different understanding of how a shopping channel works.

Trusted Contributor

Three hours of every top looks almost the same.  I'm not a fan of logo, I hate to wear multiple layers.  Right now, it would be way too hot to wear layers, I don't care how thin the fabric is!  I also don't want to look like a bag woman, who wears everything she owns at once!

Honored Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

Three hours of every top looks almost the same.  I'm not a fan of logo, I hate to wear multiple layers.  Right now, it would be way too hot to wear layers, I don't care how thin the fabric is!  I also don't want to look like a bag woman, who wears everything she owns at once!

@Lila4Now  Here's breaking news to you - you don't have to layer the clothes!  Wow - what a novel idea!  Creating one's own style!  I've been doing it for years - you should try it some time.

Honored Contributor

And here I bet we all thought cruel and unusual punishment was prohibited under the Constitution...

Woman Surprised 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

I did not realize it was QVC's job to alleviate our boredom.  Apparently, others here have a different understanding of how a shopping channel works.

What???  I can't think of anything more boring than watching a shopping channel for that long, even if I like what is being shown.  If I don't plan to shop, I'm not watching, except to flip by every so often. 

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@buyornot wrote:

Oh BoySmiley Sad  It does seem like they could cover it all in an hour or two?

Her shows are a SNOOZE fest. She really needs some new vocabulary to describe her bag lady items.