Trusted Contributor

THREE hours of Logo on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Oh BoySmiley Sad  It does seem like they could cover it all in an hour or two?

Honored Contributor

Re: THREE hours of Logo on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

I don't even watch one hour of Logo, so it's not a biggie for me, since I have plenty of other options.

Respected Contributor

It's not raining everywhere

Esteemed Contributor

I'm sure the profits are HUGE on LOGO!!!!!!!!!!!! I rarely watch the Q anymore --- soooooo repetitious and boring!!!

Honored Contributor

It's not raining here. And the hosts have said it's a "double show" because due to Christmas in July there is no LOGO next Saturday afternoon.

To the OP - why don't you go read a book?

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

It's not raining here. And the hosts have said it's a "double show" because due to Christmas in July there is no LOGO next Saturday afternoon.

To the OP - why don't you go read a book?

Anything would be better...

Honored Contributor

I have to laugh! ...there are so many other things to do if you don't like watching what is being sold.  Really... I think any product that doesn't appeal would be boring to watch.  I don't get watching QVC just for the sake of something to watch!!

I happen to be watching because I like LOGO...not all but I like a lot of it. I've purchased quite a few LOGO items and a lot has gone back but the pieces that work for me are super comfortable and I feel great wearing them.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I have to laugh! ...there are so many other things to do if you don't like watching what is being sold.  Really... I think any product that doesn't appeal would be boring to watch.  I don't get watching QVC just for the sake of something to watch!!

I happen to be watching because I like LOGO...not all but I like a lot of it. I've purchased quite a few LOGO items and a lot has gone back but the pieces that work for me are super comfortable and I feel great wearing them.

@haddon9  I know it.  Foolish to watch, and foolish to constantly complain about it. 

Have they mentioned anything about the pants that Sharon and Lori are wearing?

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@haddon9  I know it.  Foolish to watch, and foolish to constantly complain about it. 

Absolutely!  You can be sure that next weekend I will not be watching...CIJ would bore me to tears!  I'll find something else to do.