Valued Contributor

I ordered a size 6P NYDJ.  When they arrived I didn't care for the color so I sent them back as an exhange for a different color ONLY.  I get an email that my jeans will be mailed; however, QVC made a  mistake (what else is new) and are sending me the new color but in a REG length, not petite.  I tried to edit the new order and it wouldn't work so I called CS and she said the edit wouldn't work because it is IN PROCESS and she cannot change the order but will send me the correct pants.  After a week in process it has been sent - but the wrong size again so I just called CS again and asked if my petite length had been mailed.  CS proceeds to tell me she can see I previously called but they cannot send me the petite length until I receive the wrong pair and once more, return those!!!!!!!!!  So another 2 weeks to wait and get the wrong pair only to send back once more for the correct pair and another 2 plus weeks to receive my item which, I am paying for on my QVC card.  I said this is taking so long my size may not be available and she says they will issue a credit.  WHAT THE HECK IS THIS.....such sloppy business practice especially because it was QVC's error.  What are we suppose to do anymore - there are no words left to describe how terrible QVC has become - no CONVENIENCE obviously.

Honored Contributor

Re: THIS TAKES THE CAKE!!!!!

Sounds frustrating.  Situations like this are probably rare.  If it were me and it happened once, I'd write if off as one of those bad experiences.  If it continued to occur, I woud probably shop elsewhere.  You have to expect misunderstandings happen.

Honored Contributor

@grooms   I'm sorry this happened to you.  A good place to shop for NYDJ jeans is the NYDJ website.  They have sales frequently.  They also have free shipping and free returns.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

NYDJ are available elsewhere, since the Q can't seem to get their act together go to other retailers.   They probably don't have ez pay, but chances are good you'll get your jeans.   

Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Did somebody say cake?

Esteemed Contributor

@grooms 

@grooms wrote:

I ordered a size 6P NYDJ.  When they arrived I didn't care for the color so I sent them back as an exhange for a different color ONLY.  I get an email that my jeans will be mailed; however, QVC made a  mistake (what else is new) and are sending me the new color but in a REG length, not petite.  I tried to edit the new order and it wouldn't work so I called CS and she said the edit wouldn't work because it is IN PROCESS and she cannot change the order but will send me the correct pants.  After a week in process it has been sent - but the wrong size again so I just called CS again and asked if my petite length had been mailed.  CS proceeds to tell me she can see I previously called but they cannot send me the petite length until I receive the wrong pair and once more, return those!!!!!!!!!  So another 2 weeks to wait and get the wrong pair only to send back once more for the correct pair and another 2 plus weeks to receive my item which, I am paying for on my QVC card.  I said this is taking so long my size may not be available and she says they will issue a credit.  WHAT THE HECK IS THIS.....such sloppy business practice especially because it was QVC's error.  What are we suppose to do anymore - there are no words left to describe how terrible QVC has become - no CONVENIENCE obviously.

I am ready to cancel with QVC.  I get a pkg. With someone else,s order. Coats and jeans and no pkg. Slip.  I returned sverything.  I didn,t order them.  They better not charge me shipping.  They are screwing up so much. I feel for you.  I spend more time on the phone with them.  They do reverse charges, but Cs can,t do much more.  Not like Amazon.  Not worth the hassle.  Good luck.

Valued Contributor

situations like this are NOT RARE!  This is the new qvc and has been for the last 9 months. Unfortunately people post issues like this on this blog all the time, and qvc just doesn't give a you know what.  No wonder their sales figures have declined.

Respected Contributor

I've been a Q shopper since the very beginning and only get a few things from them now.  They have truly and sadly gone way way downhill.  They are rarely innovative, their programming and selections have become dull,  their house brands now rule and they have no respect for the merchandise they send or their customer.  I purchased a beautiful sweater, which came crumpled in a bag.  Even my husband commented on how poorly it was packaged.  I understand shipping is expensive but if you are in business some merchandise should not be carelessly tossed in a bag only to arrived with more wrinkles than a Shar-Pei!!!

Respected Contributor

Their return process is full of problems and it hinges on their antiquated shipping times and is compounded by human error in the warehouse where the items are pulled from inventory. One should be able to immediately order a return item while size and color is still available.

I recently got a package with two items; one correct item and one rogue top I never ordered in place of the second item on the packing slip that I did order. I couldn't even begin to figure out how that could ever work as an "exchange" so just sent it back for a refund.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, that's a terrible experience.

It appears many of us have them.

Just in the past two weeks, I received one of Martha Stewart's pumpkins that had water inside.  Opened the box, saw water droplets on the plastic bag the pumpkin was in.  Pulled the pumpkin out, it was covered with water.  Shook it and heard water sloshing around inside. The bottom of the box had wet spots.

The pumpkin is beautiful, but water inside?

Returned the pumpkin 7 days ago.  USPS picked it up sending me an email confirmation.  No record of activity at all on my account.  Called CS today.  She said wait 10 days then call back.  No apologies, by the way.  

Yeah, I know.  Shop somewhere else or don't complain.