Trusted Contributor

Re: THIS TAKES THE CAKE!!!!!

@grooms

I'd be willing to go thru everything you went thru if I could be a size 6!😂🤣
Esteemed Contributor

Wow! I feel so badly for those of you having these issues with your returns. I've not yet experienced this but can understand how frustrated you must feel. I have received an obvious return before, but it was in excellent shape so I kept it. Perhaps down the pipeline, policies will be changed regarding restocking of obvious defective merchandise, if enough people voice their concerns.  A discount would be nice😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I suspect QVC has very clunky software and programs.  So much of these issues ought to be automated (meaning be quick and easy and handled immediately).

But no, the problems keep happening over and over.  

I recently gave a return item to UPS on a Thursday, and QVC did not update my "return tracking" in my account until five days later. 

Since the UPS scan date was correct and reflected the date I dropped it off, why didn't it automatically show up on my account page on that same day?  What is standing in the way of efficient updates?

Netflix scans show up immediately (when you send back DVDs).  Amazon scans of packages do also.  Only QVC is the one that (not always but all too often) lags in time.

Edited to add that I do keep ordering since some items are worth taking a chance on, and I also like that QVC doesn't share your data with others.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Trusted Contributor

Yikes, I haven't ordered from QVC recently and reading all these posts is making me a bit hesitant to do business with QVC at all moving forward!😱
Valued Contributor

I took a return of an item, the Pop Sonic hair removal set of two, to the postal solutions store near me on a Saturday. According to the tracking it was delivered to the Q on Monday early afternoon. On Friday I live chatted and asked why it had been sitting at the warehouse for 5 business days with no acknowlegement, no processing of my return, nothing. The CSR was able to process my refund, but still said it would be two or THREE billing cycles before it would show up on my card statement. How is a company that does mail order and internet ordering so very bad at this? I read in a posting that the return center needs to open, inspect and restock the item. Nonsense. With all I read about folks getting items that are clearly returns and clearly damaged, no one is inspecting a darned thing.

Then I returned a pair of skechers shoes that didn't fit. Those sat in the post office for over 3 days and are just now showing that they are in transit. I imagine they'll sit at the return center for a week, I'll chat with a CSR who will process my return. It's absurd that in order for a return to be processed the customer has to contact the retailer. Absurd.

Honored Contributor

It's a waste of time to talk to CS anymore, email them so they have a record of the issue. I have been lucky with returns and exchanges so far, but it does take forever . QVC does want to accommodate the customer, it just takes awhile. I personally prefer the Q for shopping, I trust them, been a customer since 1996 I think.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered these sandals but I received the brown shoes. I called and filled out the paperwork and took them to the post office the next day on the 28th of September. Today I got the notice my return had been received. I called just now to see if they were going to send the sandals and she said yes until they complete the return process. Now I don’t understand when I called on the 27th they didn’t send out my sandals immediately after all it was there mistake. 

Update 10/12/19. I checked to see if sandals had shipped and nothing. I called and the customer representative cancelled my previous order and reordered my sandals. The only plus, they were cheaper now and free shipping. 

5EDF4E10-97C5-41D8-BB8D-94750A444F99.jpeg

1F819090-85E1-4B80-84B2-DFF062780298.jpeg

Valued Contributor

@GenXmuse-- I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying!! Thanks!!!

Valued Contributor

@bobby5-- AMEN!  My thought exactly!!!

Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

@GenXmuse-- I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying!! Thanks!!!

Aww, thank you. My ears perk up at the mention of it.