Contributor

Re: THE MESS UPS AND DISAPPOINTMENTS CONTINUE ....

I ordered three fashion items on 10-23-19 and they are still in processing.  I then ordered two denim and company jeans on 10-29-19 and they are still in processing.  When I order I'm thinking to myself, "I need and want these items, so I will order."  Now that all this time has gone by and they are still in processing, my thinking is that "I will probably die of old age before they are released from processing."   I tried to cancel but was unable to because they are processing......PROCESSING?????   Processing how?   Ugh.  I've been a long time QVC customer spending tons of my husband's hard earned money, well, no more.  The shipping charges are so high and even though we pay the shipping, it's not being shipped because it's in "processing."   There's that word again.  I've decided it's time to quit watching QVC, quit shoppng online with QVC, in fact just quit QVC.

Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

If QVC wants to make some $$$, they could offer tours of the warehouse for an admissions fee.  I'd give anything to know what's going on there.

@Kachina624 Me too!  Maybe I can find the necklace that was supposedly shipped to me years ago, but never had any tracking and never showed up at my door!

@Puppy Lips.  I had a shirt that was handled

like that this summer.  Was awaiting pick up by shipper but never had a tracking number and not one word on tracking.  Suddenly one day several weeks later it showed up in my mailbox, still with absolutely no tracking..  I don't know how they got it on a truck and to the right city with no tracking or routing information.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@smb3 wrote:

I cancelled an order online the other day, it was supposed to ship out Nov. 4.  It came late last night.....They should email if it is going out ahead of the shipping time that it says for order.  

@smb3: You can keep track of the delivery timeline of your package by checking the Order Status of your account. It will tell you the day the package leaves the warehouse, the cities/states it travels and the exact day your package is expected to be delivered to your home. 

Frequent Contributor

If you look at the forums there are so many complaints about the slow shipping, long in process and backordered items. I wish that they would let people know what is going on. I think not knowing the reason is frustrating, and just a simple sorry for the shipping delays is not going to cut it at this point. QVC should either  on the home page or on the air explain the reasons - I think that would go a long way. Secondly, in a show of good will maybe give the people who have been waiting a long time free shipping on that item or items, a coupon to be used for a future purchase or free shipping on x number of items.  I know there is a new President but I don't think they get what made QVC the success it was. QVC has been at this for years, they should be ahead of everyone else when it comes to shipping not so far behind. 

Honored Contributor

The only way they'll get a move on is if sales start slipping. Threatening not to shop here doesn't do anything unless you do. 

Valued Contributor

@Puppy Lips , I had placed an order for the lovely new Linea faux suede trench coat the same day it was initially presented. It was shown as being "in stock". A couple of days later, the purchase was suddenly listed as "back ordered". I canceled the order and doubt if I reorder, even though the coat is beautiful. I am truly saddened to read all the recent negative QVC customer reviews of products and services (to include shipping). As a long time customer, I truly hope that QVC quits trying to reinvent the wheel. It was not broken before, but it truly does seem to be now.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FancyPhillyshopper ...I understand your comments, there are bigger things happening in this world  BUT QVC is a SHOPPING company, if their customers cannot shop and expect an item to be delivered in a timely manner what is the point of their customers staying with the company?  

The shipping issues have been going on for a very long time, with very little information about the issues from the company execpt for 'we're sorry'!

Who ever put this new plan into action either did not know what they were doing or really don't care that their customers are not happy.

edited for typo