Honored Contributor

Re: THE MESS UPS AND DISAPPOINTMENTS CONTINUE ....

QVC is moving to a new, larger warehouse.  Maybe that is part of the problem.  I haven't bought anything since mid-October and definitely will not order anything I need for Christmas.  QVC is too slow and charges too much for shipping.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

And watch out for this......

I ordered an item that was somewhat pricey and thought I'd use EzPay....well when I went to pay my credit card it showed that they billed me for BOTH the full price as well as the first installment on EzPay.....  Beth with the QVC Social team told me there was a glitch in their system and both amounts would be credited and then Id just be billed for the first EzPay installment.  So folks PLEASE CHECK YOUR CREDIT CARDS.....Does anything work right at QVC any more...SMH!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I don't know, I've been very lucky lately with returns and exchanges from the Q, in the recent past not so much. I was on waitlist for an item I ordered 2 days ago and some how they quickly got more stock in and it's shipping. I just would not order anything I needed by a certain date, not from the Q or any place.

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

There is so much going on in the world and my QVC shopping has always been a guilty pleasure.

I do not let myself become overly anxious about what QVC is doing, because in the big picture, it is really just a minor inconvenience.

Perhaps you can just think, "I really didn't need it anyway." "If it ever arrives, it will be a nice surprise."

I am sure that their warehouses are much worse than my closets!

It's a business transaction , there is no excuse for some of these problems. Excusing them won't make it any better.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Maybe stop ordering until they figure it out. 

Respected Contributor

Contacted Customer Service today about five outstanding order issues. The one ordered on 18th and finally shipped from CA warehouse on 10/29 is supposedly delayed by CA fires!!! Others are not their fault, fault of carriers!!! The one “in process”, they know their is a problem. Second complaint about not getting emails for 2-3 weeks for anything, said that is a “known problem” for some. There are a few things I’d like to order but don’t know if shipping issues are worth it.

Ladies and Gentlemen: I ordered two Linea items last week the day they were on air and paid for upgraded shipping. Much to my surprise they both showed up via UPS on Friday. Stating this because 1) had no problem finding my items in warehouse and getting them shipped when I was willing to pay the $12+ for shipping and 2) if you really want something and want it on time consider spending the extra money to upgrade your shipping.
Super Contributor

I cancelled an order online the other day, it was supposed to ship out Nov. 4.  It came late last night.....They should email if it is going out ahead of the shipping time that it says for order.  

Valued Contributor

You might get your items... My two new Denim & Co jackets were in process for 33 days. No longer available. Sold out. Gone. Suddenly they appear to have been shipped, we'll see. But I assume they oversold and I'm getting returns. I think this is a new way of doing business. That way they aren't stuck with a return, cutting inventory, see my point? Something gets ordered oversold, they stick you in process never allowed to cancel, the minute a return comes in they immediately ship it out before you have any say so in it. They're getting their money for the item, plus money for the return.
Honored Contributor

This is so confusing. Can't QVC explain what is going on in a paragraph or two? I'm reluctant to order.

Valued Contributor

Don't order if it's something you need. Or expect by a certain date. If you don't care if you see it later as opposed to sooner order it.
I can't as they have completely lost my trust.