Esteemed Contributor

THANK YOU TO QVC CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I had a dilema!  With  the cono virus we're to stay away from crowds.  In my state if you're "elderly" (sixty <!> and over) we're supposed to go grocery shopping between 6 and 7:30a.m. - haven't made it yetWoman LOL.

Anyways, had to return a few items:  two, defective; one, too big.  The post offices around here aren't open that early in the morning.  I wasn't sure if I could cram the items into my mailbox - if so, they'd be a wrinkled mess.  Called customer service, asking what to do, i.e., should I stand in line at the post office to return, cram them into mailbox if possible or hold them past the thirty-day period?  The gentleman was most nice; said not to worry and to put them in a box and he would have the mailman pick them up tomorrow.  Wow! Problem solved.

Again, thank you customer service and QVC for helping in this time of need!Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: THANK YOU TO QVC CUSTOMER SERVICE!

@eddyandme    For future reference, if using the Q return label, you can go to the USPS website and request a package pick-up yourself without having to call CS.  You can even select the day and place of the pick up.  They send you a notice and confirmation as soon as they pick it up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: THANK YOU TO QVC CUSTOMER SERVICE!

@Kachina624 wrote:

@eddyandme    For future reference, if using the Q return label, you can go to the USPS website and request a package pick-up yourself without having to call CS.  You can even select the day and place of the pick up.  They send you a notice and confirmation as soon as they pick it up.

Thank you @Kachina624  - nice to know!