Honored Contributor

Re: THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR STAYING ON LIVE DURING THESE TIMES

@bambolini wrote:

I never write on forums. However, I WANT TO THANK QVC for staying on the air LIVE  during this virus scare...PLEASE COME BACL LIVE 24 HOURS.. I have been watching the Q for 20 years and lately have not been because of my work schedule. It's so nice to know I can tune out the other fake news and listen to the hosts voices that bring me comfort...it's like being back with family like David, Jane Tracy, Leah Williams, Dan and Pat James DeMentri..tell Shawn to stop wearing her reading glasses on top of her head all the time it's so distracting and i like her but when she is on I change the channel because when she wears those glasses I can't focus on what she is selling. I can only focus on her fidgeting with her glasses.. ..and people please leave your polticial views some where else. No one cares. 

@bambolini   You made your political views quite clear by calling it fake news.  I don't appreciate hearing that term.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

@Spurt
Exactly!!! Love the kitty cartoon!!❤️😿😿
Honored Contributor

@bambolini  Perhaps you should go back to not writing on the forums.

Respected Contributor

@Spurt  Thanks for the Milton clip, hilarious!  My cat Maxwell Fergus was thrilled when I retired, gave him more time to seduce me for treats!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@Spurt  Thanks for the Milton clip, hilarious!  My cat Maxwell Fergus was thrilled when I retired, gave him more time to seduce me for treats!

@ScarletDove 

I know what you mean...my kitty whines for treats too....LOL Cat LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

The importance of seeing live programming on a shopping channel, a woman wearing glasses, and criticizing political views ....sorry these things are absolutely unimportant at this time. 

I don't understand the self centered selfishness.

I enjoy the forums and hosts too but obviously their health and the health of their family is top priority.

Hopefully there will be plenty of time to see live programming when this pandemic passes... but sorry OP I don't think Shawn is going to give up her glasses....she has to use her eyesight to do her job.

Regular Contributor

I don't mind Shawn wearing her glasses on top of her head.  I think it's great that she feels comfortable enough to be herself even while on air.  

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps its just me, but I have not watched QVC in about two weeks. I just have no interest with all that is going on in the world.

I am going to try and find the HallMark Christmas movies that someone mentioned on another thread later on tonight. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like to tune in now and then.  Just for some normalcy.  I appreciate them being there but not to the extent of any of them getting sick.  I also appreciate keeping this board going. Seeing comments from people here for years. Thank you.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

Perhaps its just me, but I have not watched QVC in about two weeks. I just have no interest with all that is going on in the world.

I am going to try and find the HallMark Christmas movies that someone mentioned on another thread later on tonight. 

______

Ooooh, thanks!  I sometimes forget about the Hallmark Channel.  I think I'll take a peek.