Valued Contributor

Re: THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR STAYING ON LIVE DURING THESE TIMES

I think the term "fake news" has more to do with the collapse of real journalism more than politics. back in the day journalism meant objectively seeking out the truth regardless of choosing a side. sadly it's all opinion now & definitely biased one way or another. I dont see any harm in acknowledging that. all that being said, I am so glad too that qvc is staying on. it is a comfort. i would, however, like to see some more fashion. that's my favorite!
Esteemed Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

The OP has delivered the trifecta in one post: disregarding Q workers' health as long as she gets live programming, inserting a political fake news reference while telling others that she doesn't care to hear their political views, and bashing a host for wearing glasses onair (who is providing the live programming the OP wants) because the OP is unable to focus. SMH.

These are my thoughts exactly.  I agree 100%.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DREAMON wrote:

The importance of seeing live programming on a shopping channel, a woman wearing glasses, and criticizing political views ....sorry these things are absolutely unimportant at this time. 

I don't understand the self centered selfishness.

I enjoy the forums and hosts too but obviously their health and the health of their family is top priority.

Hopefully there will be plenty of time to see live programming when this pandemic passes... but sorry OP I don't think Shawn is going to give up her glasses....she has to use her eyesight to do her job.

I agree with all of this.  I don't see the need for live programming with people standing close together..  I rarely watch, but I turned it on today and was surprised they were carrying on as usual.

I'm also disheartened by the emails I've been receiving - one after the other, pushing EZPay, etc.  The other companies I've heard from are handling the current situation with much more sensitivity.  

Honored Contributor

I guess the OP should have simply said, "Thank you QVC" period.

There will always be someone who will find negativity or reasons to disagree.  Then others feel they must defend.

This is me singing "Let it go....let it go"

Belive me with my voice you don't want to hear it.

Good grief!

Super Contributor

Love the Cat Cartoon.  LOL