Respected Contributor

Thank you from one of your most loyal patrons and biggest shoppers for the last 25 yrs!! 💝💝👏🏼👍🏼

Respected Contributor
Dont you love when democracy works ? QVC did the right thing keeping with tradition. Many need the forums because they are homebound. Ive been a loyal shopper since Kathy Levine was there. Love QVC !
Honored Contributor

I'm personally really excited about this!  I like shopping & chatting at the same time.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor
@SurferWife I was distraught over it too. Wrote many letters yesterday. So glad the new CEO had a change of heart. It feels like an early Christmas miracle.
Honored Contributor
Contributor

How nice QVC decided to keep the forums. I don't buy much but I enjoy reading the threads.

Thank you, QVC.

Contributor

Thanks Q!! Thanks for listening!

Valued Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Thank you from one of your most loyal patrons and biggest shoppers for the last 25 yrs!! 💝💝👏🏼👍🏼

I think it should be just the opposite. QVC should be thanking you

Respected Contributor

Re: THANK YOU Q!

[ Edited ]

I think that whoever from Coporate that gets info from the boards, realized that many people did not want to go to FB and were willing to go to a form (pro boards) not maintained by the Q.  

I sometimes watch John Heald  on FB. He's the brand ambassador and senior cruise director for Carnival Cruise Lines.  He's always doing polls asking followers to vote for preferences. Some are fun, and some remind me of questions that might be asked when they are thinking of making changes.  Always if the results of these polls made it back to other corporate decision makers at Carnival cruise lines. 

Maybe QVC is missing an opportunity to turn this forum into something similar......or maybe that's what they wanted to do on facebook as it might be easier there. 

Whatever! Glad we're still going to be here!

Esteemed Contributor

Great news!