Esteemed Contributor

Re: TERRIBLE HORRIBLE NO GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

This is your second post and you start a thread like this? Sounds familiar? I agree with the other members and I remember reading that other thread about the kid not getting his gift by X-mas. You can not pull the wool over these folks they are too clever for you. Next time start your X-mas shopping sooner. And enough with the caps already ... please

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/25/2014 suzyQ3 said:

What would Christmas on the boards be without this yearly melodrama about a poor, sad, giftless kid. probably written by the same person?

You are a genius to remember that! Well put!Wink

Honored Contributor

On 12/26/2014 Matty6 said:

What would Christmas on the boards be without this yearly melodrama about a poor, sad, giftless kid. probably written by the same person?

The poor, sad, giftless kid thing...

Pluck, pluck, plucking at my heart strings...

Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/26/2014 stevieb said:
On 12/26/2014 Matty6 said:

The poor, sad, giftless kid thing...

Pluck, pluck, plucking at my heart strings...

Wink

Mine too......Wink Sniff, Sniff. So sad.

Valued Contributor

On 12/24/2014 Kachina624 said: Didn't you write the same post last year or was it another procrastinator whose Christmas was ruined? There are 365 days in a year. Best not to wait until the 3 before Christmas to place orders and expect them to arrive on time. If you have a sad kid, it's YOUR fault.

This DOES sound like the exact same story as last year. Why would anyone wait until 3 days before Christmas to order their kid's gift? It's bad enough to wait to go to B&M stores 3 days before and deal with the crowds and traffic. Yes, I realize some people's schedules make it difficult to go out to stores, but then you plan ahead and shop online early, and don't trust delivery promises. There are variables that can affect shipping, like bad weather.

And all caps is yelling, OP.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Contributor

QVC shouldn't claim it will be there before Christmas. At least get back the extra shipping fee.
Valued Contributor

I noticed this year,they stopped showing that they would ship before Christmas,about 5 days before Christmas.I think this letter smells fishy,and I do not know why she did this! Customer Service can only tell you the information in front of them.Do you really think they are told to lie to the customer???They would soon be out of business,if thats true!

Super Contributor

Take the poor, sad, giftless kid to a home for orphaned children on Christmas, or to a hospital for kids who are terminally ill. Take them some small, inexpensive presents. It will hopefully make the poor, sad, giftless kid feel better.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/30/2014 Issiestorm said:

Take the poor, sad, giftless kid to a home for orphaned children on Christmas, or to a hospital for kids who are terminally ill. Take them some small, inexpensive presents. It will hopefully make the poor, sad, giftless kid feel better.

Well put!Wink