Honored Contributor

TERRI CONN DID A GOOD JOB!

[ Edited ]

Resting on my couch while fighting the old flu bug (captive audience)....

girl-sick-cold-girl-sitting-chair-holding-cup-her-hands-brunette-medications-thermometer-tea-vector-isolated-81680893.jpg

nothing much on TV Saturday Morning....so disappointed that AM STYLE seemed to be mostly TWO lengthy presentations for IT COSMETICS....Woman Frustrated Woman Tongue  

Next up was Saturday Morning Q with Kerstin who is one of those fast talking, self absorbed hosts........I just couldnt grab the remote fast enough..... turned the channel to Q2 and much to my surprise there was Terri Conn who I hadnt seen in ages...hosting a Halston Show.... I was impressed with her presentation.....she has grown as a host....she was calm and informative and worked well with the vendor....GREAT JOB I!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: TERRI CONN DID A GOOD JOB!

@Spurt  Take care of yourself...you have not lost your humor...keep it for health's sake!  You are so right on about both Kerstin and Terry...agree.  Hang in there!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@Spurt  Take care of yourself...you have not lost your humor...keep it for health's sake!  You are so right on about both Kerstin and Terry...agree.  Hang in there!

@ScarletDove 

Thanks Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

girl-sick-cold-girl-sitting-chair-holding-cup-her-hands-brunette-medications-thermometer-tea-vector-isolated-81680893.jpg

nothing much on TV Saturday Morning....so disappointed that AM STYLE seemed to be mostly TWO lengthy presentations for IT COSMETICS....Woman Frustrated Woman Tongue  

Next up was Saturday Morning Q with Kerstin who is one of those fast talking, self absorbed hosts........I just couldnt grab the remote fast enough..... turned the channel to Q2 and much to my surprise there was Terri Conn who I hadnt seen in ages...hosting a Halston Show.... I was impressed with her presentation.....she has grown as a host....she was calm and informative and worked well with the vendor....GREAT JOB I!  

@Spurt   Sorry you are sick , get better.   

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt   Sorry you are sick , get better.   

@BalletBabe 

Thanks!

Regular Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Feel better...

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt
Wish I had a cute cat picture or funny GIF to post for YOU the way you always share with everyone else. ♥️
Since I'm worthless in that department, I am sending you all good thoughts for a speedy recovery. Stay warm, drink tea and rest.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt : Feel better! I haven’t seen any of Terri Conn’s presentations,  but l will look out for them, based on your recommendation.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@Spurt Today was the first time I've seen TC in awhile too. I have enjoyed her presentations from the beginning and like her style. The guy from Halston is such a doll, so kind and I imagine quite nice to work with. I think Kerstin is skilled as a sales person, but she is hard to watch after awhile. IMO they all better halt the hard, no conscience sell or only their fans will be watching their shows. Get well soon.

Valued Contributor

Sorry you aren't feeling well, sending "get well" wishes to you!!!

I also like Terri Conn, I think she is so easy to watch!

~ Hope in TN ~