Esteemed Contributor
Q’s website is having technical difficulties again!!! today. Yesterday too. What a mess!!!
Honored Contributor

@Teddixat   It's a miracle the boards are still working and we can sign in.  I've heard them announce several times the past few days that they're having technical problems.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
@Kachina24. I know. Absolutely one of the if not the worst website!!! I just don’t get it quite frankly. No website that reaches the millions of people this one does should have so many problems
Esteemed Contributor

Re: TECNICAL DIFFICULTIES

[ Edited ]

I didn't know they were having problems. Nothing on my side. Maybe it's because I don't let anything bother me.

I was raised to accept the things I cannot change.

Maybe it's because I don't listen or watch  QVC, that's why i don't know there are problems.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Teddixat   It's a miracle the boards are still working and we can sign in.  I've heard them announce several times the past few days that they're having technical problems.

It's a miracle the boards are still up and running.  I thought they would have been shut down for good by now @Kachina624 .

Respected Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

I didn't know they were having problems. Nothing on my side. Maybe it's because I don't let anything bother me.

I was raised to accept the things I cannot change.

Maybe it's because I don't listen or watch  QVC, that's why i don't know there are problems.

Then why did you respond?