Respected Contributor

Was trying to listen to all the explainations from the guest and then Dan walks on set and trys to be funny and interupts the poor guy as he's talking.  Carolyn went right along with Dan.  VERY RUDE.  We want information about the product NOT cutsy comments and skits from the hosts.  So tired of all the interuptions!  Dan is as annoying as JT!!!

Valued Contributor

Was watching that presentation with the TCL tv and thought it was very annoying, have seen Dan do that many times with other vendors.If he thinks  he is so funny give up QVC and try it as a stand up comedian.I want  to hear  and learn about the product.

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch Dan for this very reason.  He has to be the comedian, but he is often just so tiresome.  What's worse is he interrupts the brand experts, and viewers loose so much opportunity for information. 

Then of course it's his acerbic tone about things.  In the TSV presentation he said how appliance colors like stainless steel are just ugly!  He was pointing out all the colors of the TSV at the time.  But of course he had to go over each color one by one. When he came to the stainless option, he bragged how great it looked.  Snake oil comes to mind when I watch him. 

Honored Contributor

I don't mind Dan sometimes.  However, I don't feel he's nearly as funny as he thinks he is.

Honored Contributor

Re: TCL tv presentation

[ Edited ]

I disagree I like Dan, he usually he gives the floor to the vendor without interrupting and also provides good input on the products.....

For rudness, silliness, interruptions, immature behavior, narssistic posing, and a continuous mini series of the host's "fascinating life"....I give you JT, SK, AS, KL, CK, JC, AC.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

I disagree I like Dan, he usually he gives the floor to the vendor without interrupting and also provides good input on the products.....

For rudness, silliness, interruptions, immature behavior, narssistic posing, and a continuous mini series of the host's "fascinating life"....I give you JT, SK, AS, KL, CK, JC, AC.....

@Spurt  Agree with you on Dan, always have enjoyed him.  And you nailed it on the others listed!  Here are 2 more, RB and the worst,  AP...childish, immature behavior...unwatchable on food shows!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ScarletDove wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt   You nailed it!  And here are 2 more, RB and the worst,  AP...childish, immature behavior...unwatchable on food shows!

@ScarletDove 

👍

@ScarletDove 

The food shows are out of control and even a bit nauseating ...talking with their mouth full of food...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I rarely watch Dan for this very reason.  He has to be the comedian, but he is often just so tiresome.  What's worse is he interrupts the brand experts, and viewers loose so much opportunity for information. 

Then of course it's his acerbic tone about things.  In the TSV presentation he said how appliance colors like stainless steel are just ugly!  He was pointing out all the colors of the TSV at the time.  But of course he had to go over each color one by one. When he came to the stainless option, he bragged how great it looked.  Snake oil comes to mind when I watch him. 

@Caaareful Shopper   You said it all.  I find him extremely annoying, to the point I won't watch him.  In addition, I think he's getting worse with this bad interrupting habit.  I also dislike the BS that every vendor is his good buddy from 100 years ago.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

There are very few hosts I can tolerate for long anymore, but even those can have shows in which their presentations irritate me.

The repetitive and boring products don't help much either.

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I don't mind Dan sometimes.  However, I don't feel he's nearly as funny as he thinks he is.

lve always enjoyed his humor and strong sense of family values. I feel his jokes may be lost on younger viewers.