Valued Contributor

Re: TBT to Lisa Robertsons 2014 farewell exit.

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Lets remember what a grand exit LR had on this Throwback Thursday. Here is a wonderful video chronicling her great mega exit:

https://youtu.be/N9Bu9VWA71s

Thanks for posting!  I wish she was on tonight!! I loved the Lisa Robertson show!!! 

Super Contributor

Since Lisa left, there is only MartBeth  and Antonella  left with any class and respect for their customers. Otherwise, "The girls are running wild".

Valued Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

U all notice for the video how grande her farewell tour at QVC was. All the way to her coming out in a beaded black gown looking like a queen to the final.segment of the goodbye video and toast. I dont think any QVC host got such an exit besides Kathy Levine.

On of my favorite things about Lisa is her sense of humor!  It really came through in certain parts of the clips you shared!!  Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

@makena wrote:

@Venezia wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

LR has moved on,  you should too.  

This.  It seems to be an unhealthy obsession with this former shopping channel host.  (I can't tell whether it's genuine or is just being done to keep stirring things up.)

I remember a good friend of mine used to say "Let's not and say we did."  That's how I feel about watching "reruns" of a shopping channel host.

It's ironic that you call it an "unhealthy obsession" because these postings seem to get a reaction and response from the same people each and every time.  Wouldn't you call that an obsession with this poster???

@makena - Well, I can't speak for anyone else.  I certainly don't respond to everything this poster puts on the forums.  I just responded to the idea of anyone wanting to watch a rerun of a host's exit.  Also, the subject of LR keeps coming up three years after she left and, yes, that does seem an obsession.

My comments aren't aimed at any one poster - it's the fact that it truly is time to move on.  JMHO.

Honored Contributor

@Deanie wrote:

@makena   Good observation.  My thoughts were "dont open the thread?"  Another thought was ," why are you voicing your opinion and attempting to shame someone else into not voicing theirs?"

@Deanie - And isn't that exactly what you're doing now?

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I am loving the LR gushing so much in this thread i am almost in tears. Just seeing that video u remember what an icon LR was for QVC. She truly was a force of nature and pretty much an ICON for QVC. To understand she brought zillions of dollars to QVC it never would have grown into a giant without her assistance.

icon. lol

Lisa was a great host.

Super Contributor

image.jpeg

Valued Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Is online stalking a crime? 

Just beause someone appreciated Lisa as a host and still wishes her the very best doesn't mean they are a stalker! 

Honored Contributor

Wow, didn't realize that it's been three (3) years already.  It's gone by quickly and thanks, but I don't need to see the farewell a second time.

Three years for her business....  that's a long time to be struggling IMHO.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Venezia  Actually, I opened it because I like Lisa.