Esteemed Contributor

Re: TBT to Lisa Robertsons 2014 farewell exit.

[ Edited ]

You don't have to miss her. She's still having a love affair with the camera so if you go to her facebook page it's saturated with photos of herself as well as videos of herself from selling her products to videos of her inside her car driving places. It appears she loves living life in front a camera. She seems to be very happy and apparently her business is doing okay. She has a goodly number of faithful viewers and buyers who think she walks on water and seem totally devoted to her. She always appears upbeat & pleasant on her many videos, though still constantly checking herself out on the monitor just like when she was on QVC.  I spent the better part of one rainy miserable afternoon watching a bunch of them just for the heck of it.

@judsey wrote:

Thank you for the video, I did not see her last show, i used to love watching her on Monday nights, just to see what she was wearing and saying. Miss you Lisa!

Honored Contributor

@judsey wrote:

Thank you for the video, I did not see her last show, i used to love watching her on Monday nights, just to see what she was wearing and saying. Miss you Lisa!

I feel the same way...it was nice to see her again.

I really liked Lisa and I do miss her...yet I don't have an "unhealthy obsession" with her.  I've barely given her a second thought since she left and I've never checked out her FB page.

Respected Contributor

I liked Lisa, but have never thought about her or cared that she left.  I watched about 2 mins of this, which was plenty for me,  and it was fun to watch, so thank you for sharing. 

Trusted Contributor

@makena   Good observation.  My thoughts were "dont open the thread?"  Another thought was ," why are you voicing your opinion and attempting to shame someone else into not voicing theirs?"

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't care if JONNYSBRO is LR's number one fan, a pot stirrer with a huge spoon,or LR herself. It is interesting to read the posts. Actually I hope JOHNNYSBRO IS LR stirring the pot with a big old "bronzo Italia" spoon because she is her OWN number one fan. That would be awesome!!

Contributor

She was truly a class act.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for the video. It was a nice remembrance of a knowledgeable, beautiful and lovely host. She was my favorite.  Wish Lisa all the best.

Trusted Contributor

I am loving the LR gushing so much in this thread i am almost in tears. Just seeing that video u remember what an icon LR was for QVC. She truly was a force of nature and pretty much an ICON for QVC. To understand she brought zillions of dollars to QVC it never would have grown into a giant without her assistance.
Honored Contributor

The old saying "How can I miss you if you won't go away?"  LOL

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Is online stalking a crime? 

Why do you want to know?  Are you considering stalking someone?  Be careful.  Stalking an elected figure can be a federal crime.