Regular Contributor

TATCHA Classic Ageless 4-Piece Ritual Kit

[ Edited ]

I'm on auto delivery for TATCHA Classic Ageless 4-Piece Ritual Kit, and I got an email saying it is on backorder.  That is the first time in all of my auto deliveries that something is not available to ship.  Has this happened to anyone else?  I love this kit and hope it doesn't get cancelled. Smiley Frustrated

"Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful."
Valued Contributor

Re: TATCHA Classic Ageless 4-Piece Ritual Kit

@Kallena wrote:

I'm on auto delivery for TATCHA Classic Ageless 4-Piece Ritual Kit, and I got an email saying it is on backorder.  That is the first time in all of my auto deliverys that something is not available to ship.  Has this happened to anyone else?  I love this kit and hope it doesn't get cancelled. Smiley Frustrated

Yes, I have had several items on A-D that have gone to back order and then canceled because they can't get it. Very frustrating.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, with another beauty product more than a year ago.  It kind of makes the whole autoship thing somewhat circumspect.

Super Contributor

This has happened to me several times. It is happening right now with the Purity facial cloths.

“…nevertheless, she persisted.”
Respected Contributor

OMG I just had two of my oldest A-D backordered. I figured it was a price thing since mine have gone up several times since I locked in my orders.
I'm gonna sit back and wait and see...