Not applicable

TARTE'S MASCARA LIE!! WHY DOES QVC ALLOW MAUREEN KELLY TO REPEAT IT?

This ticks me off!!{#emotions_dlg.angry} Every time Maureen Kelly goes on QVC to tout her mascara: Light Camera Lashes, or (Lies on Camera Passes!!), she talks in her annoying vally girl teenage tone that it's free of phalates, sulfates, blah, blah, parabens! Well guess what. Look up the mascara on QVC item number a141084, and click on the ingredients tab. There are not only parabens; but 4 to be exact!!! {#emotions_dlg.confused1}Is this a printing error? Well, I did some outside research. If you look on http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/, it will not only show the list of ingredients, but explains them, and their hazards. It also gives an overall product hazard rating number. Also, this is just my two cents, but Bare Escentuals Flawless Definition Volumizing formula has no parabens, and thickens lashes better! The ingredient deck and rating can be found on qvc's single selling mascara description, and also on the website shown. It also has an overall hazard rating that is better than Tarte's. Just as a point of reference about me, I am not an all natural zealot, but I try to get all natural when I can; meaning( when the product works, and is affordable). But for those who are zealots about these things, it's a good website. My bottom line is.......I cannot stand flagrant lying!{#emotions_dlg.sneaky} It would not bother me if Tarte did not market this as an all natural, completely free of parabens. But Maureen Kelly gets on QVC continuously when selling this mascara and actually states that it is free of parabens. Those words come out of her mouth every single time, and QVC allows it!!!????? Until QVC corrects Maureen's dirtly little lie, and apologizes I will from now on doubt their credibility, and their "legal department's" strict guidlines the hosts constantly talk about!!!{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}