Esteemed Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

At beginning of summer I buy a package of mens pocket tees in Walmart, and that is my summer wardrobe for most of the time ....for mowing, working on my property, wearing with shorts, etc.

I'm home alone 99% of the time so no one looks and if they do who cares?

NO WAY will I ever pay 39+ for ONE Tee Shirt!!!! I don't care WHO'S name is on it!!!

that is crazy talk!!!

In winter I wear the older tee shirts under my sweatshirts ( standard indoor attire in winter) to keep deodorant off the sweatshirt.

These tees last about a year. Then next spring I start over again.

Usually 4 or 6 in a pack....a whole summer top wardrobe for less that 25 bucks!!!!

@Othereeeen  great idea. I'll give it a try. I think I saw  different colors in a pack. I can also sew some lace at the bottom and also put some flowers with the iron on patches. Dress them up a little.

Respected Contributor

Tee shirts just about anywhere cost less and are better.

Super Contributor

I have paid $15 for excellent quality...COOL...(D&Co perfect jersey is hot in warm weather) 3/4 sleeve t-shirts at Talbot's on sale.  You will never find even a Pima cotton Isaac Mizrahi shirt for that price unless it's the only one that they may have left.

Super Contributor

Actually I was referring to Graver, Belle and Mizrahi three-quarter sleeve Liquid knit and Pima cotton!  They are outrageous!

Super Contributor

Spurt...I agree!

Respected Contributor

@Sage04 

Had them in my hand in Wal Mart yesterday....five for 19.95!!!

For the 350 days of the year I'm mostly home and alone, that's about 18.00 too much!!!