Super Contributor

I cannot bear spending $50-60 ( plus shipping, handling and tax!) on t-shirts...Kim Gravel, Susan Graver...WHOEVER...that I can get at Costco or Sam's for $12!

I'm done!

Honored Contributor

Yesterday, ShopHQ had some Christopher and Banks t shirts for $16.  I was tempted but I know I can get similar at Macy's for less.

Honored Contributor

@Gkhm wrote:

I cannot bear spending $50-60 ( plus shipping, handling and tax!) on t-shirts...Kim Gravel, Susan Graver...WHOEVER...that I can get at Costco or Sam's for $12!

I'm done!

@Gkhm 

Or from hundreds of other online retailers!

These days it's like QVC slaps a celebs name on them or call them California 'chic' and jack the price up x 5.

Not me either.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

plenty of tee shirts at the flea market.......3 for $15

seems there are prices for everyone somewhere.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

I bought a bunch of t-shirts last summer at JCP, Hanes and LandsEnd.  Prior years - got some on sale at Chico's.

I won't need to buy any t-shirts for several more years.  

Honored Contributor

IMO, QVC needs to pay attention to what the current economy is for our entire country and react accordingly, with the products they bring and the pricing.

Just my own opinion.....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

Because they're good quality!

Honored Contributor

And another reason I do order any more.

kINGSTON MOM: What exactly makes them "good quality"?

Regular Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Gkhm wrote:

I'm done!

@Gkhm 

Or from hundreds of other online retailers!

These days it's like QVC slaps a celebs name on them or call them California 'chic' and jack the price up x 5.

Not me either.

I was thinking the same about paying an inflated price for Californa "chic".  Not me, never happen.

Respected Contributor