Trusted Contributor

Systemwide issue...or just me?

[ Edited ]

I had to reset my password when I tried viewing My Account this morning.  Then I had to Sign In again three times...but it still says Hi Guest at the top.  What is going on?

I am using the App on my tablet.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Systemwide issue...or just me?

[ Edited ]

@KLevineFan - I haven't had any login issues lately, but I have noticed for the past few weeks that the website says "Welcome Guest" at the top when I'm logged in. Hope you get everything figured out—and if you don't, when you log in tomorrow, there's a chance things will all be "normal" again. This site definitely has some gremlins...

Honored Contributor

@KLevineFan wrote:

I had to reset my password when I tried viewing My Account this morning.  Then I had to Sign In again three times...but it still says Hi Guest at the top.  What is going on?

I am using the App on my tablet.

@KLevineFan 

I can't speak for the Q app because I don't use it.  And I have had no log in issues lately on the website.

But if I am logged in to the forums but not the main QVC site, it always says "Welcome, Guest" at the top right.  Only when I have logged in to the main site will it say " Welcome, (My Name)" above "My Account".

Esteemed Contributor

My experience with the Q website is j favorable most of the time. It matters not if I am on my new IPad my new IPhone or by brand new Macbook Air. The latest glitch is when I click on an item and select a color choice and size I get done weird wheel that won’t go away. I also hate that it doesn’t remember your place when searching g through many items. It makes you scroll down the entire page again. That is just dumb
Esteemed Contributor

I've received a few error messages, but it might be my system, because I am experiencing computer woes with my new computer.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

I realize no one else cares...BUT, 8 days later, today...I finally could log into the App and my name actually stayed there!  That was some systen glitch!

Honored Contributor

@KLevineFan wrote:

I realize no one else cares...BUT, 8 days later, today...I finally could log into the App and my name actually stayed there!  That was some systen glitch!

@KLevineFan @Sometimes I think readers are in the ozone. You clearly said you were using the app when this happened, yet readers responded with stories they have related to the websit. It might be a good idea if you notify the Mods here in Custimer Care and ask them to relay the problem you had to IT for the App in case others are haveing the same problem you had. It's in QVC's best interest to pay attention because they could be losing sales if app customers can't log in. It could also be a security issue. Please notify them.