Honored Contributor

Synchrony Bank CS 💯

[ Edited ]

For those who deal with Synchrony Bank for QCard just wanted to say I needed to call for credit missing & having technical issue with their website.

Both my CS reps were outstanding and resolved my issue within 10 minutes.

Just saying as I've read postings here about how bad their CS is.

Of course, took awhile to muddle thru all the selections to get to a human!

Esteemed Contributor

👏👏👏 KUDOS to them!!!!🥰 You have NO idea how refreshing it is to read a POSITIVE post regarding customer service this evening, as there has been no shortage of negative ones lately!😁 I am SO happy you were able to get your issue resolved expeditiously!!❤

THANK you for caring to share this feel good post!💝

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 - I'm glad you had a good experience! I've only had to call customer service at Synchrony once, and I also received friendly, helpful support.

Honored Contributor

I would guess they are trying to "reform" their practices after getting so many complaints...     And I am one of the complainers.... 

I dropped my Chevron card because that "bank" charged me for 37 gallons of gas.   Bank wouldn't do anything about it....so I called Chevron directly.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Nice to read positive Synchrony reviews!

pic--Smiley-Gal-ThumbsUp.jpg

Honored Contributor

This is the first ever I have read or heard anything good about Synchrony Bank.  Maybe a new trend for them?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

👏👏👏 KUDOS to them!!!!🥰 You have NO idea how refreshing it is to read a POSITIVE post regarding customer service this evening, as there has been no shortage of negative ones lately!😁 I am SO happy you were able to get your issue resolved expeditiously!!❤

THANK you for caring to share this feel good post!💝

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles I agree!  It is so refreshing to read a positive post regarding CS.  I had an issue with Synchrony once and the service was excellent.  They resolved the issue quickly.