Esteemed Contributor

You have to admit, Suzanne has the energy and stamina of two 35 year olds. She keeps on going like the energizer bunny.

Of course, it might not be her vitamins. If it's like the thigh master, it's her liposuction, not the thigh master.

It could not be her vitamins, and she could be getting a B12cocktail shot daily for her energy!

I don't believe what I hear and just a little bit of what I see.

Honored Contributor

@Texussgal wrote:

Well, she has been on every home shopping network now.  I don't know about the rest of you, but she has drastically cut down the number of products she offered.  I can only speak for myself, but I am not interested in the products she offers now. Maybe she will retire after this stint.   

If her vitamins sold well, I wouldn't be surprised if QVC has her bring on some other products.    I'm not interested in any of her products.  I saw her stuff on HSN and they had fun doing the shows, but I never ordered. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I don't mind stars selling products and I don't care if they have "work done"....

BUT....having work done and then peddling cremes...shakes...vitamins that are supposed to make you look younger rubs me the srong way...

I feel the same about Dr Phil's wife

Dr. Phil is shameless in the way he markets his family on his show. And, what's up with her attending every show, and the two walking off together?

Trusted Contributor

That will be an easy pass for me.  Never was a fan of hers.  What are her credentials for pushing vitamins?  I don't think I trust her for that kind of advice.

Respected Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers

[ Edited ]

Dr. Phil's wife Robin has had a facelift and it looks terrible. Like Susan Lucci, her head is now almost a third of her body. Both of them haave had their face stretched so much all you see is head.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

That will be an easy pass for me.  Never was a fan of hers.  What are her credentials for pushing vitamins?  I don't think I trust her for that kind of advice.

@Lila4Now~~~ That's the problem, she has zero credentials for selling vitamins. That is the reason HSN let her go. ( one of the reasons)  They did NOT want to get into any sticky wicket legalities they knew would surely come their way. 

All one has to do is listen to Andrew Lessman and his wealth of knowledge compared to hers. 

This is speculation, but that is why I think QVC is treading lightly with her. It's strange she has only a handful of items for sale. 

Honored Contributor

Did they say when she would be back? I missed her show. Just curious.