Honored Contributor

Looks like she will be selling vitamins and  a health drink.

Trusted Contributor

Gee, do you think her husband will make an appearance?! Probably will watch only to see what she has to say.  Her heyday was HSN with Colleen...they were really great together.  I don't think she has anything she can sell me anymore.

Honored Contributor

I'll pass.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers

[ Edited ]

Yeh her hubby, Alan Hamel, if he's with her will probably have to come out and get his mug in front of the camera at least once. Saw a photo of the two of them somewhere on-line recently and boy he's seriously showing his age. Looks to me like she's had some work done on her face but her age shows in other places, hands, neck, decollatage (sp?) but I bet she still has that sell sell sell spirit. My age shows too in more places than hers does so I shouldn't squawk but nevertheless I am.

Honored Contributor

Her supplement prices on Evine were outrageous, she could never compete with Lessman.

Trusted Contributor

I was also looking at her prices, I was like, as the young folks say.

GIRL BYE!!!!

That means, no way are you gonna get over on ME!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

I'll take a peek tonight. Wish she was selling some clothing/fashions. I like some of the things she wears.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry, I have no respect for her and refuse to support anything she does or sells.  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

She's going to need to display more energy for the Q crowd than she did on Evine.  

Shall see...

Respected Contributor

She is so over!!