Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers want to sell jewelry and fashions on QVC

[ Edited ]

I don't know her net worth but it wouldn't surprise me if it was $100M or a lot more.  She's done a lot in her professional life and I respect her for that.  I never cared for her health stuff, never bought into that but I did buy everything else she sold back in the day.  She has a following among mature women, it would not surprise me if whatever she's selling now on Qvc was just the beginning....

Respected Contributor

I can't stomach her. Imho  she's as phony as a $3 bill.

Doesn't she have enough?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Moonchilde wrote:

I hope her sales her tank out of the gate. For those who are happy to be conned, I'm sure your $$ will be welcomed. Go for it.

Personally have never purchased from her line. Though regret not buying mini triangle bracelet offered on HSN. Spiteful comments such as yours brings the very spirit you wish on others back to you.
Regular Contributor

@KimmC wrote:

@seaBreeze I consider myself a good woman..no man needed to make me that!!!

Apparently you never heard of the word "metaphorically" ... look it up.  @KimmC

QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

Well if she's worth 100,000.000 then why is she working? Totally ridiculous. If I had that kind of money I would not be working. I would enjoy what life I had to live along with seeing who I could help that really needs help. Since she's still working sounds like they are living too high off the hog if she has to continue working bringing in the money. Some people just never can have enough for some reason I will never understand.

Honored Contributor

I just don't think SS stuff will sell at the Q, it's a different audience from Evine or HSN.I personally like some of her products, but they are over priced IMO .

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

I hope her sales her tank out of the gate. For those who are happy to be conned, I'm sure your $$ will be welcomed. Go for it.

@Moonchilde

I think the jumping from channel to channel to channel should be a sign................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Moonchilde

I think the jumping from channel to channel to channel should be a sign................

@Spurt, I won't say how I really feel about SS and all her health & beauty tchotchkes, it would be insta-poofed.

Neither she nor her...stuff...has ever impressed me in any way except negatively. Ick.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

She just totally rubs me the wrong way.  I won't be watching or buying any of her items.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead