Trusted Contributor

Suzanne Somers want to sell jewelry and fashions on QVC

When she was on last on QVC with Jane a caller called in saying shes followed Suzanne and boy does she have beautiful clothes and jewelry. It sounded so staged. Then Suzanne said well u all know i have done alot in my business right now its just health but hopefully we can expand that. Do u know Suzannes net worth is a 100 million? This woman is always on the hunt for money. Do u like her sales approach? I wonder if QVC would let her expand.
QVC Customer Care

Re: Suzanne Somers want to sell jewelry and fashions on QVC

Honored Contributor

I think SS goal always was and is today to become another empire like Martha Stewart. I always enjoyed watching her jewelry and fashion shows on HSN. I think when she left HSN ... whatever happened over there to that relationship I have no idea...Shop NBC( Evine Live) was not as open to her selling the same things as HSN....so she focused on health and her organic skin care.  Why in heavens now she has jumped ship to QVC is just a mystery.  I do not see this as a good fit at all.  QVC is so more structured and less open to Suzanne's method of selling.... I see this as another short lived experiment and failure. 

Esteemed Contributor

whistling.gif

Respected Contributor

Behind every good woman is a good man ... Alan her husband.   His business savvy has paid off if she is worth $100 million.   

Frequent Contributor

@seaBreeze I consider myself a good woman..no man needed to make me that!!!

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Behind every good woman is a good man ... Alan her husband.   His business savvy has paid off if she is worth $100 million.   

@seaBreeze I don't know anything about Suzanne Somers, except as an actress.  Her husband could be a very good man indeed, but are you saying she could not be worth $100 million by her own business savvy??? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Suzanne holistic approach to health along with cancer survivor and sharing herself admirable. Brought awareness countless women on the subject of hormones and much more. Incredible woman and yes together Alan and Suzanne passion for one another wonderful. Read snipts from her lastest book she shared openly and honestly. You might enjoy seeing the Palm Springs home. Breathtaking is understatement. Home represents them well. Love is beautiful.
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

I hope her sales her tank out of the gate. For those who are happy to be conned, I'm sure your $$ will be welcomed. Go for it.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all