Valued Contributor

I believe she lives in Palm springs. She moved out of Malibu because of all the fires and losing her house years ago

Respected Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers sues QVC

[ Edited ]

If Suzanne did not get air time, I think it means her stuff did not sell. QVC still had to pay her for the amount of product they purchased.  She could go back to Evine etc.  Personally I was surprised when QVC announced her as a vendor.  She doesn't seem their style.

Trusted Contributor
I think Suzanne Somers is a scam artist anyway. I dont believe anything she sells, and questions her knowledge of any of her products. When she was on hsn she mentioned her husband takes close to 100 vitamin supplements a day. Really? No one needs that many supplements she should have stayed in acting!
Respected Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers sues QVC

[ Edited ]

@Sheila P-Burglol! She got a lot of flak for that birthday suit pic. I don't know which was worse, because she also shared a pic of herself in a dress which made her look like Bette Davis as Baby Jane. She's beginning to look like a caricature of her past self.

Then she added that her 83-year-old husband looks great without any clothes on. What in the world? 😧

Yuck.

What worries you masters you.