Frequent Contributor

I simply don't get it. Terrible picture.

Valued Contributor
@shopperqvc I too am surprised there aren't more lawsuits. Like Josie Maran, I wonder about the product. The trees only grow nuts every 17 years, in Morocco, with all the argon products being sold, not just at the Q, how many trees can possibly sustain the need? Somebody's fibbing, IMO.
As far as Suzanne Somers, I feel she has a need to stay relevant. She seems to fade away then resurface for some reason.
Respected Contributor

Sad to believe Suzanne Somers is 73 !?!?   I remember watching her on "Three's Company". Incidentally she was replaced by Teri because she was terminated from that show when she demanded a salary increase.  She subsequentlly sued ABC.  Its seems to me that she has a long history of litigation. Maybe SHE is the problem ?

Esteemed Contributor

Suzanne Somers and her creepy husband, Alan, have never seemed very ethical. Not surprised she's involved in another lawsuit. She's never been the brightest light on the chandelier. 

Suzanne Somers and Josie Maran seem to sell nothing more than expensive snake oil. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Probably another one of her hubby's brilliant ideas to gain attention to her. 

Trusted Contributor

If she thought that picture was sexy, she is wrong.  To me, she looks like an old lady of 73.  Her face looks puffy.

Respected Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

If she thought that picture was sexy, she is wrong.  To me, she looks like an old lady of 73.  Her face looks puffy.

It appears to me she is completely NUDE in the photo. WHat kind of grown woman hangs out nude in the weeds like that ?  Very strange choice of photo.  

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@Jinlei wrote:

It appears to me she is completely NUDE in the photo. WHat kind of grown woman hangs out nude in the weeds like that ?  Very strange choice of photo.  

@Reever  I think she said it was her birthday photo. I think she left the weeds after the photo was taken.

Respected Contributor

Oh dear, what an unfortunate picture.  Her skin looks burned and leathery.

Clothing is your friend, Suzanne.

Esteemed Contributor

Kudos to Suzanne! She obviously feels comfortable in her OWN skin and thought she would share a tender moment with the public. If SHE feels good about HERSELF, that is all that really matters. She opened herself up to ridicule, as anyone does that posts photos, but given the ages of some of us posters here, I find the harshness of the critiques to be unfair and insensitive.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖