Trusted Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers selling her products on fb

I was just thinking of her this morning! I used to love, love, love her food and beauty products when she was on HSN. After she left HSN I was buying from her website but then that went kaput.

I had read somewhere her beauty products were still good when she was on Evine but I always assumed she changed the formula and never tried them.

Respected Contributor

@MG Chris 

You can still purchase from her website. SuzanneSomers.com

All skin and body products 25% off and supplements 20% off now.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

QVC must face fraud and antitrust claims by actress Suzanne Somers, who claims the at-home shopping company used catch-and-kill tactics to favor another dietary supplement over hers, a Philadelphia federal judge ruled.

The lawsuit accuses QVC of agreeing to sell supplements made by Somers’ company SLC Sweet, then finding pretexts to reject purchase orders because it had an exclusive deal with an SLC competitor.

Somers, the former star of the TV sitcoms “Three’s Company” and “Step By Step,” filed the case in the US District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.

The competitor referenced in the action is Andrew Lessman. 

Regular Contributor

I guess its safe to say we will never see her on the Q again. I have never seen Lessman's products sold on QVC, only HSN and I know the 2 are the same now.
Respected Contributor

@catnappurr wrote:
I guess its safe to say we will never see her on the Q again. I have never seen Lessman's products sold on QVC, only HSN and I know the 2 are the same now.

I wont lose sleep over it, I remember a few years ago she used poor judgemnt posting a near nude photo of herself in the woods. I lost respect for her.

Respected Contributor

@catnappurr wrote:

They are.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Super Contributor

Is her Facebook live like the one that Lisa Robertson does - on for an hour and shows everything she has currently for sale?  I have never seen SS, but I have not "liked" her facebook page - I guess if you "like" her page, you get the notifications.  I "liked" LR's page and I get a notification every time she goes live.  Interesting.  Thanks for sharing that info!

Super Contributor

What is fb? Facebook?

Trusted Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

@MG Chris 

You can still purchase from her website. SuzanneSomers.com

All skin and body products 25% off and supplements 20% off now.

It's not the same stuff. This was way back in the day her stuff was fabulous. It was a green apple and I adored it. My hair looked so good and my skin and feet never looked better.

Honored Contributor

@QVCJH wrote:

What is fb? Facebook?

@QVCJH 

Yes.