Regular Contributor

Suzanne Somers selling her products on fb

For all those who are on fb has anyone tuned into Suzanne's show and if so what do you think? She's usually on 3 nights a week! I love reading some of the comments people post so funny...yep I need a life ha!
Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers selling her products on fb

@catnappurr I have less than zero interest in her or anything she's selling.

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen her on FB but I've used many of her skincare products and liked them. I have several of her books also. Her advice about bioidentical hormones was very helpful to me when going through menopause. I also found many of her recommendations for certain supplements to be helpful. I appreciate that she's done the research and made it available. I guess she's  someone you either love or hate!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

I would block her if an ad for her or her page appeared on my fb. Celebrities don't inspire me at all.

Esteemed Contributor

I used to like watching her and Colleen together on HSN years ago.  Suzanne used to do a diamonique type line of jewelry.  I actually still own a tennis bracelet I purchased and it is still very pretty and looks real.  I also purchased a cookbook of hers years ago,

I still  use it once in awhile.  I did lose interest in her though as the years went on.

Honored Contributor

I still have and love her famous trilliant CZ bracelet. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I used to like watching her and Colleen together on HSN years ago.  Suzanne used to do a diamonique type line of jewelry.  I actually still own a tennis bracelet I purchased and it is still very pretty and looks real.  I also purchased a cookbook of hers years ago,

I still  use it once in awhile.  I did lose interest in her though as the years went on.

@LindaSal wrote:

She and Colleen originated the pajama party

Respected Contributor

@catnappurr Yes, I've seen and watched some of her FB videos as they come up on my main page.  I've used some of her skincare in the past and like her approach to natural non-chemical food and skin products. Her stuff is kinda pricey though.

Honored Contributor

It she still around? I thought she was on QVC... what happened to that?  

Regular Contributor

I read somewhere where she was suing but not quite sure why? I guess she burned her bridges with the home shopping industry so now she is peddling her products on her fb page going live. I have never tried them. They are too pricey for me. But people love them and get get good results. The only thing I ever bought from her were a pair of pjs when she sold them on HSN!