Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Runyan would do a QVC crossover

I can't see David going anywhere.

Honored Contributor

@SunValleywrote:

@JONNYSBROwrote:

Someone on her facebook mentioned that she said do a throwback and do a one day crossover to QVC to host a Denim and Co show..how adorable would that be just for nostaligia purposes for Suzanne to do a QVC crossover. I think Runyan would fit in at QVC like a glove.

Suzanne said she would or a poster on Facebook? 

@SunValley  I had to read this several times, but I think he meant that someone on her facebook mentioned that she SHOULD do a throwback--not that the SAID do a throwback.  I don't think Suzanne said anything about it at all.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I don't think David will leave QVC.  Going to HSN would be a step down.  It's much smaller, and I doubt the hosts make nearly as much money as QVC hosts.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

If shoppers want to see her, they can get their fill on HSN....lol  Nostalgia???  This is a shopping.  

Valued Contributor

I always wonder if SR left QVC when they allowed Suzy Orman to show up at SR's house with cameras and filmed her to see if there was clutter in her house, as clutter stops wealth (according to SO).  I remember the cameras looking inside SR's car and then SO going to SR's front door and knocking to be allowed in.  SR looked really surprised, but did let them in and the cameras showed SR's bedroom, which was very nice.  I wondered if SR and her husband just thought that this was a huge overstep on QVC's part and she decided to work elsewhere.  

Respected Contributor

Suzanne Runyan was at QVC in the 1990's. She did the craft shows, Peteboro baskets and maybe quilts.  I have no ideas why she left but I seriously dout that in the 1990's QVC would have fired anybody becasue of their weight. This was not 1950.

Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkidswrote:

Ho hum. OP has a new "hobby"!

The OP also posts on Soap Opera Central forums. He/She gets around.

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1wrote:

I thought her son's name was Ethan

I would love to see Alberti take over for David. 

@Group 5 minus 1.  She does have a son named Ethan but she may have more than one son.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

If I remember correctly, her son's name is Ethan Elvis.

Trusted Contributor

@LindaSalwrote:

i didn't know she worked at QVC.   I don't remember ever seeing her.  I don' think she's the best host though, I find her a bit rough around the edges.  JMO

She could come across like that.  I do remember her very well when she first started on the Q.  That was a long time ago.  I remember she wasn't on very long, and then she moved to Florida.  But I never knew why.