Trusted Contributor

Suzanne Runyan is Queen of NFL

I remember Suzanne on QVC she always had a knack for crafts. She brought that energy to HSN with crafts but i have noticed she is killing it with NFL merchandise. HSN sold 60000 throws ans Suzanne is responsible for bring NFL.merchandise for the ladies. She a huge eagles fan and football fan. HSN lucky to have Suzanne. Shes grown alot on there since her QVc days.
Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Runyan is Queen of NFL

I like her too, I enjoy watching her on HSN.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed watching Suzanne on QVC.  ☺️

I've ordered from her HSN craft shows, but I don't watch HSN very much outside of Suzanne's shows.  

Honored Contributor

I watch the HSN craft shows, but my favorite host on those shows is Shivan.  Craft shows are pretty much all I watch on HSN, though I do check in a bit periodically.

Respected Contributor

She's a great host and fantastic during the football shows.  Glad she found a good home at HSN.

Esteemed Contributor

She went to HSN beacuse she wanted to live in warmer climate.  I can relate to that.  I just read this and I was thinking, wonder why QVC never has any craft shows?  She is a good host.  

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

When this host was with QVC she was shrill and loud and simply was never a good fit. If she came back today she would fit right in. To me that says a lot about how the shopping experience has evolved at the Q. As for her being the queen of the NFL, well...No.