Respected Contributor

Re: Susan looks……..refreshed ……

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes, Well add me to the list of those that didn't have a clue. My first thought was that it was a model, since I don't know any of their names. I don't know all the host names, and couldn't think of a Susan. Knowing their names is something not important to me. And since I wasn't watching QVC I didnt know the programming.

Perhaps if at least a last initial was used it may have triggered something in my memory bank. I don't wear her clothes, I don't buy her clothes, I don't watch shows about her clothes. Clothes here no longer interest me. 

I think if one wants to be an effective communicator and understood by many, then more information helps to alleviate confusion.

Trusted Contributor

I think Pat Dementri (who I think is a sweetheart) has had a lot of filler in her face. At times her face looks puffy & swollen. In fact, at one point she was getting that "Joan Rivers look." It seems like maybe she's backed off a bit recently.
Honored Contributor

I missed her show, and can't find a recent video of her in Items Recently On Air.

Anyway,........maybe she's using one of those newer skin plumping serums or whatever they are that are often advertised on TV, etc.

Regardless, she is a beautiful person/designer/presenter/etc.  

I've always loved her vibrant personality and her passion for fashion.  (Hey, that rhymes!)

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
I think Pat Dementri (who I think is a sweetheart) has had a lot of filler in her face. At times her face looks puffy & swollen. In fact, at one point she was getting that "Joan Rivers look." It seems like maybe she's backed off a bit recently.

I saw her two different times with " the joker" lines from the corners of her mouth out to her cheeks. It was terrible. She had clearly  had filler in her lips. Yikes.

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@Commoner Exec Mr Wilkes, Well add me to the list of those that didn't have a clue. My first thought was that it was a model, since I don't know any of their names. I don't know all the host names, and couldn't think of a Susan. Knowing their names is something not important to me. And since I wasn't watching QVC I didnt know the programming.

Perhaps if at least a last initial was used it may have triggered something in my memory bank. I don't wear her clothes, I don't buy her clothes, I don't watch shows about her clothes. Clothes here no longer interest me. 

I think if one wants to be an effective communicator and understood by many, then more information helps to alleviate confusion.

@Etoile308   

Great post.   I also responded to that comment and later realized the last QVC show that I actually watched had Lisa Robertson as host.   However long ago that was.

Respected Contributor

If you looked carefully, I think you would notice her eyes.

Respected Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

I went back and watched most of the video and Susan looked fine to me.  I don't see her very often, however, I was trying to see her eyes.  They were heavily lined which I thought made them appear smaller than usual.  Nothing more...

BTW, her birthday was December 20th and I think she turned 70. Cat Happy

You may want to look more carefully at her eyes!

Valued Contributor

LOL  Susan has returned "refreshed"  more than once!!`

She must take the same vacation as Dr. Denese, Doris Dalton and others.