Frequent Contributor

Re: Susan and Sandra on Sunday Night

Lol, I was just watching these two and had to change the channel. I wanted to see the clothing and I would love to hear about the pieces but I can't listen to two people talk over a each other, non stop, in this crazed way. It's almost a competition. I don't mind listening to one or the other and I know some overlap will happen but it's gotten worse and worse and I wonder if they have any idea what it's like to watch them interrupt and basically throw all good conversation manners out the window. This happens a lot on QVC but Sandra and Susan take it to a level that no one would believe it they didn't see it themselves. They seem like nice people but I'm done watching them together. It's really an awful experience. That means lost sales QVC if you're reading this.
Valued Contributor

I have found that since I was able to increase my work hours and have little time to watch the Q, I enjoy it more and the hosts rarely bother me. I have seen most of the Graver shows today and felt like it was kind of a treat. If I got bored, I was happy to watch the other channels - home fix up shows and vet shows - that I enjoy. 

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

I just look at fashions for amusement, not to buy. But I agree Graver is unwatchable, her talking is loud  📢  and very tedious to listen to because she's SO repetitive, (you need this, you need this), and I agree her stand in(s) are terrific.

There's never a good close shot of either the texture or the print/pattern in her clothes. The camera can't keep up with her swinging and shaking the garments around to show the fabric's movement.

That seems to be her chief selling point.

We get it already! Fabric MOVES.

I believe she's probably a good designer and would be more interesting to watch if she would slow down and think about what she wants to say about each piece, instead of babbling the same stuff thru her whole segment each time.

@x Hedge.  Don't forget "Its literally liquid fiber".  Never any explanation as to why there's no puddle around the model's feet.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

It is my opinion that Susan Graver is very well aware that she talks over her host and the babbling irrates customers, but she does it anyway, why?  I believe ever since Lori Goldstein arrived, Susan is not longer the top fashion designer and seller at QVC Susan Graver knows that AND because of that she is increased her obnoixiousness on air to try to drive her sales up.  Personally, it is not only LOGO who has successfully passed Susan but Susan herself has chased customers away.  Susan should watch herself after shows and see how ridiculous she sounds and acts, if she has already done so and cotinues to act like this it is only because of the $$$$$ she wants in sales nothing more.  She is capable of change but at the end of the day it is all about making money and being #1 at qvc, which she is no longer

@tropics21.  What's your explanation for Susan's persona before Lori Goldstein arrived on the scene?  I don't see that she changed at all...she butted in, talked over the host and flitted around the set in the old days just as she does now.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

I agree totally! I can't stand Susan Graver! as soon as I see she is on I turn off QVC until I know she's off the air.  She is the most obnocious, loud mouth person on the show.  I would never buy any of her items or would want them for free.  I don't watch late nights on QVC only day time.  I'l like to know at times who is really the host when she's on??? I think she thinks she is and QVC allows it.

Frequent Contributor

I do think Susan needs to get some new buzz words to use. But I have to say that I've noticed Sandra (who was always so polite and courteous) has been interrupting A LOT more lately, even when she was on with Alberti!  She made me uncomfortable the other night when they were on together.  

Trusted Contributor

Susan's behavior gets worse each day.  I find her offensive.  When she's on, it's time to change the channel.