Honored Contributor

Re: Susan and Sandra on Sunday Night

I can't watch Sandra B.  She just doesn't hold my interest and the constant interruptions makes her unwatchable. 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Totally agree.  Since this topic has been discussed many, many times, I 'm guessing nothing will ever change. What surprises me is the fact that SG either doesn't read any of the viewer's posts, or if  she does, just doesnt give a darn!  I would make a concerted effort to keep the folks that are my "bread and butter" happy.  Being excited and passionate is one thing...... but when you interrupt and interject while someone else is talking, that is just plain rude.  I've actually heard her in the background talking over the host when they are giving an overview of the product.  I think some of her clothes are beautiful, but I can't watch long enough to find out!

Regular Contributor

Susan and Sandra are not good together. At times Sandra seems a bit annoyed and it does show on her face how she responds. There is another host that works well with Susan both have a nice flow I cant remember the hosts name she usually comes out in the morning.
Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize Lori is by far the top seller in fashion.  every item she presents sells over 1000 pieces, never hear that number with any other designer

graver's designs are polyester garbage, which is now called liquid knit. her fashions are frumpy in my opinion

Did you happen to catch it one night last week when she declared that "my liquid knit is the best fabrication on QVC."  I only watch her shows when absolutely nothing else is on, and always muted.  Why I heard that particular line, I will never know.  But it's so typical of her.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@65and fabulous wrote:

I've tried. Really.  Over and over I have tried to watch Susan Graver on Sunday nights with Sandra as host. But it's impossible! I have to mute the sound again and again because they are BOTH talking at the same time, LOUDER and LOUDER over one another so that it is not possible to listen or to enjoy.  Mother's Day night was the absolute worst. I actually like the clothes and wanted to watch, but their constant screaming ruined the show.  And I had no idea what either one of them was saying!

Does anyone agree? Did anyone else mute and then give up?  I like watching Susan Graver when Susan herself is nowhere in sight. Her substitute rep is great!

@65and fabulous  I watched a show quite awhile ago. I don’t like being told 15 places where I can wear her cardigan, etc. If I ever purchased her clothing, doubtful, I’ll be the one to decide when I’ll wear it...quite annoying & presumptuous.

@Shanus

I agree I dont know why they spend time telling us where we can wear things....must be some sort of sales gimmick to "imagine ourselves" at certain places to create a pleasurable experience to make us impulse buy.... And its not just SG that does it, its the majority of the fashion shows--its silly....  Id rather hear about the fabric, measurements,  shown how it is made inside and out etc.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

I actually was able to watch a show SG did with Antonella. During the show SG mentioned that her mike was cut and Antonella smiled. I don't know if they were just kidding around or someone finally had had enough and took matters into their own hands. If indeed they were able to control her rants by cutting her mike, maybe they should do that. I like the SG line, it's made well and the material is not chintzy. I just wish she would not do so many wild and cookie crazy prints.Sandra is of the same ilk as SG, they should not work together.

@blackhole99

I can't say for sure but I bet Antonella's smile was sincere when Susan's mike went out.....I remember one show on Sunday night when it was Susan and Antonella...Susan wouldnt even let Antonella finish going through the colors and there werent that many to go through....and at one point Antonella got so frustrated she put up her hands and surrendered and let Susan take over all the talking for the entire show and Antonella hardly said anything at all...I didnt blame Antonella one bit!  And I noticed it was a looonnng time before they worked together again.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

It is my opinion that Susan Graver is very well aware that she talks over her host and the babbling irrates customers, but she does it anyway, why?  I believe ever since Lori Goldstein arrived, Susan is not longer the top fashion designer and seller at QVC Susan Graver knows that AND because of that she is increased her obnoixiousness on air to try to drive her sales up.  Personally, it is not only LOGO who has successfully passed Susan but Susan herself has chased customers away.  Susan should watch herself after shows and see how ridiculous she sounds and acts, if she has already done so and cotinues to act like this it is only because of the $$$$$ she wants in sales nothing more.  She is capable of change but at the end of the day it is all about making money and being #1 at qvc, which she is no longer

@tropics21.   How do you explain Susan's loud and erratic behavior BEFORE Lori arrived on the scene?  Susan has always been the same as she is now.  Despite her antics, I'd much rather watch Susan than Lori Goldstein.  There is something about her constantly patting herself on the back and her self-congratulations that irritates the heck out of me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

OP is correct.

Their lapel mikes pick up every scream, hand clap, cough, and exclamation...and amplifies it tenfold--I can no longer watch.  I shop via QVC.com which thankfully is silent~!

Respected Contributor

@Spurt

I totally agree with your comments about their suggesting where we wear things.  How many bridal showers, graduations, and First Communions do they think we go to?  It used to drive me crazy, now I am just numb to it. 

Super Contributor

I find Sandra to be very ineffective as a host , she either speaks so softly I can't hear her or too fast I can't understand what she says. in addition, when with SG she is so overthetop with trying to speak about nothing to do with sizes, colors fabrication the two of them are way to wound up IMO. I also find that lately Sandra spends alot of time looking at herself and talking about self instead of product info something I find insincere. Not enough info about product , respect for the vendor, I also cannot stand a host that insists she adores every beauty product she is selling and uses it faithfully.