Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan and Sandra on Sunday Night

I have purchased from Susan, but, lately the prices are ridiculous.  Some of the prints are too much for my taste.

As for the constant babbling, I just can't handle it.  I look online instead.  No one shouting and telling me what I need!

Valued Contributor

doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize Lori is by far the top seller in fashion.  every item she presents sells over 1000 pieces, never hear that number with any other designer

graver's designs are polyester garbage, which is now called liquid knit. her fashions are frumpy in my opinion

Highlighted
Contributor

I HAVE SAID A LONG TIME AGO THAT SANDRA TALKS OVER ANY GUEST ON HER SHOW...SHE KEEPS INTERUPTING THE GUEST SO MUCH SO THAT SHE IS HARD TO WATCH...SUSAN IS A EXCITABLE PERSON SO HAPPY FOR HER LINE..HOWEVER PUT THE TWO TOGETHER AND YOU HAVE A MESS..BUT I LOVE SUSAN...

Respected Contributor

This show is on at a time that I'm waiting for the late news to see the weather, so I tune in for only minutes. That interaction between SG, the host, and the models is so eye rolling for me, that I usually don't stay tuned in. I'd rather see the end of something on HGTV until the news comes on. LOL. Seriously, the SG clothing isn't a value anyway, so it's easy to move on.

Regular Contributor

I like Sandra -  I just think Susan drives most of the hosts crazy - they should just keep her with Pat James DeMentri. Pat has a way about her - seems to most of the time, corral Susan in.

Just can't resist comparison between Graver and Goldstein - have watched a few times but Lori's clothes are very repetitive - rayon/span or "slub" knit and more lace in funnier places..........I almost bought a piece here or there - HER prices are more than ridiculous for what they are - only Sharon  and Amy look good in them - when model Stacy steps forward - she looks like a mom doing dress us in her child's clothing.

To each her own.

Respected Contributor

Can't take either one.  Sandra is an instant channel changer for me.  Can't handle her voice.  Lol, and Susan, well she's the same with everyone.  She doesn't need a host at all.

Esteemed Contributor

I can not watch Susan and Sandra together.  I can't hear a thing.  Sandra was a very good host at one time but I don't know what happened.  I read  complaints about Amy but Sandra talks much faster and Amy may not be everyone's favorite but she's not rude.  If anything, Amy is solicitous toward Lori or other designers like Isaac and Bob Mackie.  She always defers to their opinions and doesn't interrupt.   Yesterday, I tried to watch Jennifer with Isaac and she too was all over the place, talking over him and talking very loud.  Very few hosts annoy me and I don't watch a lot of QVC but I can not watch S&S. 

The worst show I ever saw tho  was a morning show with Sharon, Rachel and Susan.  

Valued Contributor

I did not see the show...awhile back,I decided on several hosts ans designers that make my heart race(not in a good way) and they frustrate me ...so even if I am interested in the products ,its not worth it to me to get annoyed with the screaming,dancing,personal conversations and all the general foolishness that occurs,that have nothing to do with the product information.Susan Graver is one ,I cannot watch.If she was giving away merchandice,I would not watch!!

Honored Contributor

I like Susan best with Pat James Dementri or Jayne Brown. Both can keep her reeled in a bit......I like some of Susan's fashions, but I agree that some of the prints are waty too lous and busy for my taste. I do have quite a bit of her clothing though and I find it does last a long time, and washes up well....

I think she is very exciteable, but I love her enthusiasm for her products, she just sometimes gets out of control.....She is best with just a handful of the hosts......She seems very sweet with a big heart to me....    

Honored Contributor

I actually was able to watch a show SG did with Antonella. During the show SG mentioned that her mike was cut and Antonella smiled. I don't know if they were just kidding around or someone finally had had enough and took matters into their own hands. If indeed they were able to control her rants by cutting her mike, maybe they should do that. I like the SG line, it's made well and the material is not chintzy. I just wish she would not do so many wild and cookie crazy prints.Sandra is of the same ilk as SG, they should not work together.