Regular Contributor
Susan Graver looks so different! She definitely did something to her face. Fillers maybe? Has anyone else noticed?
Respected Contributor

I didn't notice anything. Nothing done to her neck or under eye area for sure. Looks the same.

Honored Contributor

@Marciirene.  When a person, male or female, is in the public eye constantly, it is expected that he or she will routinely do whatever is necessary to maintain a youthful appearance as long as possible. Its not scandalous, just part of the job.

I haven't noticed any remarkable changes in Susan.  Maybe you have to be up close and in person.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Marciirene , I watched the show this evening and I'm not sure what it is, but I thought Susan did look a little different.  

Respected Contributor

clutchpearls.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

I watched fir a few minutes, I even stood right in front of my huge TV screen with a close up of her and she looks exactly the same,  if she had something done she should get her  money back

Why couldn't she just have had a vacation.  She has several grandchildren who live on the West coast,  why did she have to had something done. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624    I was up close. Not personal, but I was close to the  TV screen, she looks the same 

Respected Contributor

She looks the same to me.  Probably just refreshed from having time off

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's none of my business.    Unless she publicly announces anything, then it's pure gossip.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marciirene wrote:
Susan Graver looks so different! She definitely did something to her face. Fillers maybe? Has anyone else noticed?

I  noticed it as soon as she came back from her last long absence. The first thing I I saw was that her eyes looked different but then I always seem to notice details more than most.  In my past employment it was thought of as a good thing but in my private life, not so much.  But whatever, I hope Susan likes the way she looks now and always and that she continues to be the wonderful person she is today.