Regular Contributor

What is liquid knit? If it is that popular and every women is asking Susan about it why have I not seen it in the brick and mortar stores? 

Respected Contributor

I purchased a clearance set which included a liquid knit top and printed chiffon vest. I bought it for the vest which is lovely, but I donated the top—I can’t quite explain why, but it didn’t feel like a modern fabric to me, very slinky, kind of heavy. I hated it but a lot of people must like it.

Regular Contributor

Liquid knit is Susan's own name for her polyester fabric.

Esteemed Contributor

It's just polyester. There are actually multiple versions of it, too. I have some I like and some I dont.

Honored Contributor

@queen75What I know about the liquid knit is that it wears better than any other polyester I've ever owned whether I compare it to cheaper or more expesnive.  I tend to buy it for basic tops which I want to be able to wear often and for many years.  In the long run that means her pricesa re cheaper than the really cheap stuff elsewhere which lasts a season or two.   I have not bought any liquid knit bottoms.

I can't compare her poly to any of the other QVC designers, but U know there's lots of it in several other popular brands.  

Honored Contributor

I adore liquid knit.....and I own many, many of SG's designs.  Mostly tops, but a few pairs of pant also.  Love the easy care and the fact that it never looks wrinkled or messy.  SG's my favorite QVC vendor.

Honored Contributor

just a fancy made up name for cheap polyester. 

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I adore liquid knit.....and I own many, many of SG's designs.  Mostly tops, but a few pairs of pant also.  Love the easy care and the fact that it never looks wrinkled or messy.  SG's my favorite QVC vendor.

and do not leave out that Susan's favorite line:  IT LASTS FOREVER AND EVERWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden And she's sure right about that!  I have several tops that are years old and still look like new.  Great fabric!

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

What I like best about liquid knit  (and other poly fabrics)  .... it's perfect for layering. NOTHING clings to it.  

It's a thin fabric and slippery fabric.  No bulk under other tops or sweaters.  I almost always wear liquid knit (or other poly fabric) under my LOGO.

I don't like liquid knit bottoms - even her "pants weight" liquid knit is too flimsy for my taste for a pants fabric .  I prefer her lustra knit pants.