Honored Contributor

Susan Graver...

[ Edited ]

Before continuing, ***Please*** No rude comments about Susan Graver. Every time post my new found appreciation for her line, My post is hijacked. World has enough hate. Susan as I write this wearing LK cute top and crop leggings, Size large can't thank you enough! Designing clothes that are attractive and comfortable. LK Omy!! Cool to the touch. Dealing off and on with my own personal summer LK keeps it at bay. I am also disabled so getting out is differcult. Susan & Qvc Thank You! For giving me the opportunity to own beautiful comfortable design's. 

Valued Contributor

Susan doesn't bother me despite all the negative remarks from others.  I've purchased quite a few of her designs over the years.  Many of the pieces I've purchased look like new after years of laundering and wearing.  As long as you're a fan of her things, don't pay any attention to the critics.  Many of those people just don't care for her personality, and although they are entitled to their opinion, it has no bearing on yours.

Respected Contributor

I have to agree!  I recently bought two of Susan's skorts (in the "as is" section). I think they have been my favorite item I've bought this summer. So easy to slip on with a t-shirt and sandals for lunch out with the girls or church and I'm cool and comfortable. 

Respected Contributor
I think many find her annoying as a vendor, but I'm not in that camp that tunes in to entertain themselves with sales personnel. Give me the details so I can move on. That's all I ask since I am easily bored by sales hype. As far as the SG line, I have some items I have been very happy with, and some I have given away. The discards had more to do with me not being able to make them look right on me. I think she styles for an even more mature woman than myself. The quality of this line has always been good, so the value is there. I know some complain that her line is overall too expensive, but in comparison to what I see in the market, I'm not so sure about that. You can certainly find less expensive clothing, but not in this category. Personally, I need a variety to round out my wardrobe.
Valued Contributor

So agree!  With some of her things, I make a mistake but I just love her french terry and some of her things are so happy.  You can be sure you will tire of item before it wears out.  The prices are high and I can't always order what I'd like but let her be her just turn down the volume.  In general, I appreciate her line.

Respected Contributor

I had never liked her clothes but then I saw a Graver "premier knit" long tunic on QVC.com and it was just what I was looking for, so I bought it in black 6 to 8 weeks ago. I loved it so much that I ordered the same thing in navy. I have worn both so many times and am pleased with the quality of fabric, design, and construction. I can wear this tunic with skinny crop pants or dress it up with nicer pants. I will wear both with scarves this winter. Yesterday, I threw the black tunic on with khaki capris, beige slip on shoes with black cap toes, and a Dooney nude Sophie bag with black trim. At the very nice mall we went to so I could get something at the apple store, my husband said I was the best dressed woman he saw. Simple and chic.  Thank you, Susan.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_SerenityWhat is the fiber content of your outfit please?

Thanks!

Valued Contributor

LK = liquid knit = poly

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

I know sometimes she gets a little too enthusiastic.  However, I think she does a good job.  I like her enthusiasm and she know about her clothes.

I'd much rather see Susan up there talking about her clothes and being happy than someone who looks like they're bored to death, doesn't know one thing about what they are showing and obviously can't wait to leave.

I own a lot of her clothes and get compliments on them.