New Contributor

It is her version of a poly material.  Susan Graver works exclusively for QVC which is why you oon't see he clothes elsewhere

Trusted Contributor

I guess I'm the only that doesn't care if my clothes "last forever!"  I'm sick of it by then and need to update.  I don't want to wear something I wore 10 years ago! 

Super Contributor

Susan might be amused to know that I wear her lightweight knit tops and color-coordinated pants as pajamas. They are very comfortable andd don't look like pj's. I like that.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

I purchased a clearance set which included a liquid knit top and printed chiffon vest. I bought it for the vest which is lovely, but I donated the top—I can’t quite explain why, but it didn’t feel like a modern fabric to me, very slinky, kind of heavy. I hated it but a lot of people must like it.

She acts like she invented polyester lol, I did purchase a set of dresses over 5 years ago.  She use to sell a package of two dresses, and they were reasonable in price I believe under 50.00, anyway the dresses were heavy and there was something off, they just never fit right and as I said heavy.  I donated them.  Have not purchased anything else from her.

Valued Contributor

I don't like it at all! From the lunchtime & primetime specials I have to say I've never seen such ugly clothes. I do have a few things from her that I really like. I don't even bother with her pants. Not for tall women & if she does make tall they are usually wide leg & liquid knit!

Esteemed Contributor

I cannot wear her clothing. I find them too hot and uncomfortable. And all that large print Yuck. And too expensive for what it is.I will stick to my natual fibers thank you very much.Woman Indifferent

Respected Contributor

I have bought a few liquid knit tops because I like the idea of wash and wear with no wrinkles,  but they are usually too long (I am short) and I find they just hang in the closet without being worn.  I guess I just like my other tops better.  I prefer cotton fabrics.  

Trusted Contributor

Does she have to be on everyday? She’s on QVC3 now and every other time I turn on the T.V. She doesn’t stop talking, ever! Click!

Valued Contributor

most annoying

Super Contributor

@Butterflydoglover wrote:

It is her version of a poly material.  Susan Graver works exclusively for QVC which is why you oon't see he clothes elsewhere

Her clothes are available online from Walmart.