Valued Contributor

She drives me "nuts" as well.  If I hear her say one more time that she "invented" liquid knit I will implode!!!  She have the fabric (already used by many) a quirky name.  That is ALL she did.  Yes she really must lay off the caffeine.  She and Lisa Rhinna are so full of themselves.  I usued to be glued to this station for "company", now I watch Fox and golf channel.  I just catch up on items on my computer.  I do not have to listen to so much :babble".  I still love David Dangle!!!  I miss so much of the "old" QVC, and I only have been watching for about six years!!!!  I used to not like HSN, thought they had a "tachY' set....BUT ya know they ain't so bad.  I am not thrilled with the fashions, but they have great shoe vendors and some really good beauty buys.   I have finally broke my addiction to the "Q"!!!

Occasional Visitor

I can't even stand to watch her on QVC anymore.  I LOVE her clothes. I buy everything online now. The fact that she talks over every single host is so obnoxious it is making me not want to give her my hard earned dollars! I'm probably going to be done after tonight.  She's on right now.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Realize many like tunic tops. Oprah years ago had a lady who knew about style and dressing for body type. Showing the difference long top highlights the very body part your trying to hide, Forgot when I ordered SG LK tops. Wrote Susan about placement of design in tummy and hip area, To be aware of where she places print. Does make a difference. She liked my comment on FB. Tunic tops are not flattering on me. Nor large over powering prints or bling rhinestones. Find simple classics work best. Not to mention! Felt older looking in the tops. 

I tried but cannot understand all of  what you wrote but I was interested! I can't stand tacky bling or flowered "old lady" prints, whether they are suppised to be in or not. My stylist tried some tunics on me, though, and if they are the right length--not too long-- and the right fit, they really work! I don't do prints and never have. I go for sleek, chic, simple design.

Contributor

SUSAN GRAVER COMES ON. THE CHANNEL GETS CHANGED ASAP. CAN'T SOMEONE AT QVC BREAK IT TO HER THAT HER CONSTANT TALKING IS IRRADATING. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE HOSTS THAT GET STUCK WITH HER. SOMETIMES I JUST WATCH THEIR FACES AND READ THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES. THEY ARE NOT HAPPY CAMPERS THAT'S FOR SURE.Smiley Frustrated

New Contributor

I just had to turn off my TV because Susan Graver was driving me wild with the way she talks over the host. It seems like every time I watch her (and I am a newbie to QVC) this is how she rolls. I like her clothes, but her constant non-sensical chatter is rude and a real turn off. Listening to her feels like being on a very bad trip. All I really want is to learn about her products, but it takes too much energy to weed through her mind-numbing babble. From reading through the forum I understand this has been going on for years. So sorry to learn this. Lori Goldstein is way more easy on my sensibilities. 

Honored Contributor

I like her!

and I can't imagine being a "new member" and saying something like that.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"

I like her too! Love her energy! What is driving me nuts tonight is the music. Too much!

New Contributor

I have been watching QVC since January 2016 and for eight months I have observed Susan's behavior. That's a fair amount of time. I like her clothes and think she is cute, but no matter how hard I try, she's annoying to me and it's ok to say so! 

Occasional Contributor

I agree, I tried watching again tonight and couldn't hear anything Sandra Bennett was saying about the colors etc.. All I heard was Susan talking over her. She was running aroung the set, touching the models and saying how she "loved" the clothing. It was very diffiuclt to watch and my husband finally said we have to turn this off. I really felt sorry for Sandra too. She was trying so hard to stay focused and Susan made it impossible!!

Esteemed Contributor

I watched & bought a piece Sun. night. I'm amazed at how long the both of them continue to talk together at the same time. Susan's strong, but Sandra is no slacker either. They talked together at the same time for two hours. I just surfed on buy to see what item they were showing and then left.