Trusted Contributor

I think Susan is drinking the same over-caffeinated coffee that Rick Domeier is drinking in the green room before coming on air!

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver

[ Edited ]

Realize many like tunic tops. Oprah years ago had a lady who knew about style and dressing for body type. Showing the difference long top highlights the very body part your trying to hide, Forgot when I ordered SG LK tops. Wrote Susan about placement of design in tummy and hip area, To be aware of where she places print. Does make a difference. She liked my comment on FB. Tunic tops are not flattering on me. Nor large over powering prints or bling rhinestones. Find simple classics work best. Not to mention! Felt older looking in the tops. 

Respected Contributor

I always find it interesting that after almost every one of Susan's shows someone posts this topic.  And, it's usually the posters first post.

Hmm!!

Honored Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

I always find it interesting that after almost every one of Susan's shows someone posts this topic.  And, it's usually the posters first post.

Hmm!!

It's been this way for as long as I've been around here ... for the past 10 years. 

Respected Contributor

@CoG wrote:

Susan is one of very few designers who actually participate in the creative processes of their lines.  You can name the others- Dennis, Louis, Bob

I've never thought of Susan as being a "designer" in the same category as Louis, Bob, or Dennis, or Isaac.  I think Susan is more of a "copier."  She copies someone's idea, then manufactures it as cheaply as possible and charges an astronomical price to the consumer.  Her idea of design appears to be adding needless "embellishment."

Valued Contributor

.......and she is laughing and hyperventalating all the way to the bank 

Contributor

Soo agree lol

Respected Contributor

I hear you, but she is identified as a new member. How would she know this is a topic that has been covered? I was new earlier this year so I know the feeling and still feel clueless! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@MacyMack    IMO SG behaves the way she does because she can. The woman has said she does not need the money, but she loves what she does or should I say what her team does, so she continues. Like the ladies say, as long as her line is one of the best selling at the Q they don't care what she does or says. If you like her line and want to see a show that you may not have to mute, she does so much better with Pat Dementri. I think their show is on thursday morning. but I'm not sure. 

Frequent Contributor

I've watched QVC for many years.  Susan has always been an irritant, talking constantly.  She will never change & they'll never get rid of her, for some reason.