Occasional Contributor

Stacey became pregnant.  I'm not sure what she is doing now. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

People please... it is all about the money, as long as the "Polyester Queen" rakes in the money she  can say whatever she wants and continue to be annoying. Mute her out or shop online if she bothers you so much.Woman Indifferent 

Regular Contributor
She is really pushy but she's on to sell sell sell and that's what she's trying to do. But yes she is definitely over bearing and I don't think any hostess handles her well. She's one person they can't control.

Some hostesses get visibly annoyed with her. Lol definitely. I can't watch an hour straight. I usually watch 2 items and leave room or turn off.
Valued Contributor

My opinion as to why QVC doesn't say anything to Susan Graver about the complaints received is #1 she apparently sells a lot of her clothes (ick) and #2 I think, she has a lot invested in the QVC stock.  How come on Gem Day - they interrupt the Gem day to put her on for a couple hours due to her regular schedule being on Thursdays - they don't do that for ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!  There is more to her then meets the eye - she drives me BONKERS - will not watch or buy!!!!!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

Susan Graver has the best intro song. I never get tired of watching it. Very catchy tuneSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I feel the complaints about SG have become so "out of control"!

SG is SG and she will not change!  If you like her clothes just try and cope or just shop on line!  I do believe she is a sincere person who loves doing what she does and appreciates her customers!!Woman Happy

Regular Contributor

I like and own some of SG clothes. She knows her behavior is wrong but she just 

laughs and keeps on talking and doing all the dancing,modeling and grabbing 

the models clothes. 

Nothing will ever change. 

Trusted Contributor

Maybe QVC owns part of SG co.  Since Audrey passed Susan seems to be acting under more pressure and out of control.  During this time IMO she has been given more airtime for her own shows and is included in most other clothing shows that are not designer specific.  She is fully aware that she gets out of hand but says it is because she is "passionate".   By now she should know how to control her passion.  I have often heard her ask us to be kind toward her when we talk about/to her on Facebook, etc.  She says she reads all we write but I guess our opinions and ideas do not mean anything to her.  Most of us are not being mean.  We are giving a review of the products we purchase and not the designers personality.  If quality and sizing is not consistent we will stop buying her products.  I have stopped buying for those reasons.  I have many other items from years past in my closet but she IMO she can not keep going forward on her past reputation unless things improve.  My mother loved her and she could do no wrong but Mom could not wear the last items she received because sizing was off.   

Valued Contributor

@Justshop  She was pregnant.