Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver...

[ Edited ]

*FYI* Do I buy every single item? Of course not. Do I like every single print or style? No I don't. However! Item's I've purchased look & feel wonderful. Recently received French Terry ankle pants with zipper detail. Wow!! Talk about fabulous!! Look 10lbs slimmer. Fabric is to die for. Feel like SG is my personal designer. I am not alone! Last night,  Several item's sold out. Never understood why people keep watching SG when they don't like her clothes. That's whole other subject. Talk amongst yourselves!!!! 

Respected Contributor

I have several of her coats and jackets . Love them. They are unique , well made , designed to compliment , and different from the same ole same ole in B&M stores. Fairly priced in the past seasons.

I do not think I have ever worn the reversible purple / lavendar jacket without someone complimenting me.  

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

Like any designer, Susan Graver is a hit or miss with me.  Her last TSV skort is a definite Hit!  I purchased the navy and the black chain design -- they are incredibly comfortable, perfect fit, extremely flattering cut and length.  Love them. 

However, I also recently purchased her rayon/nylon cardigan, again in two colors, and these were a major Miss.  I think these had been folded in the manufacturing or QVC warehouse for years.  There were vertical lines were the knit fabric pulled apart as if stressed at that fold for a very long time. Two see-through lines from shoulder to hem!  In addition, in the sleeves, there were folded lines that left the knit with super dark vertical lines as if the fabric was squeezed into those lines.  But QVC was great with the no-hassle/no-cost shipping return.

Respected Contributor

@jewel3 wrote:

LK = liquid knit = poly

Yes. I am usually a natural fibers girl. I was surprised that I love the "premier knit" tunics I bought from graver. Who knew!?