Regular Contributor

It was such a pleasure to watch Susan Graver and Katie McGee...Susan is hyper and never stops talking, consequently most of the host keep talking and they're talking over one another....today, Susan basically knew when to keep quiet and Katie let her talk without talking over her...it's ver hard to do with Susan as you all know.  The host is trying to describe colors and sizes, but the two of them worked together so well it was actually a pleasure watching th show this afternoon.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Susan Graver this afternoon

I many times WISH the hosts would just STOP talking when the vendor is talking because I just can't UNDERSTAND two people talking at the same time.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB  @decbabe  OMG!  The two of you have hit upon one of my pet peeves on QVC.

It drives me crazy when two people are in competition with each other talking and (maybe I'm just not sharp enough) but I cannot hear what either of them is saying!

THAT's when I change the channel.  I won't list off the hosts that do this constantly because it wouldn't be considerate but most of us know who they are.

I don't know if it's their fault as we don't know what the guy on the other end of the ear bud is saying to the host.  QVC needs to hold some of them aside and say, "Please just let the Vendor talk".  Like I said, it's never just one thing or person.

Normally Katie (along with the other Mary) are on late at night so many people never see some of these amazing Hosts.

I'm glad some of them are being used during the day so other's can see how good they are.

Another of my favorite hosts (who was mostly late at night is Mary Nelson.  Today she said she was substituting for the other Mary we're familiar with.  Here's Mary Nelso.  The lady I like so much.

Mary Nelson

Regular Contributor

I like mary nelson also, and sometimes I get her mixed up with Katie McGee..their looks are similar, as well as their style of hosting..very pleasing to the ear..

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Susan could (perhaps) be a pleasure to watch if she would reel it in a bit.  When she is on with Katie and/or Jill she is much more interesting and informative than when she is manic with other hosts and trying, somewhat desperately, to be "cute".   I try, but honestly can't watch her with Pat and some others. I find her rude and totally out of control.  

There are some of her clothes - usually pants, but not prints - that I would like to order, but since I prefer to see garments on models rather than on the internet, I seldom order from her line. Sorry I missed today's show. if I'd known Katie was hosting I probably would have been there.

Honored Contributor

Katie is an EXCELLENT host why they don't give her a Prime Show is beyond me...instead they've banished her to Q 2!!!

I like Mary Nelson too...A lot of people mix Katie and Mary up...they do look very much alike!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Susan Graver watches herself when she is on w/ Jill. Susan wouldn’t dare get out of control like she goes w/ Pat. Lol. Jill would reel her right back in!
Valued Contributor

Susan Graver was talking about a top when one model came out with the top half-tucked and the other model had the top tucked with a cardigan over it.  They were supposed to be showing the top.

Respected Contributor

I cannot and will not watch Ms. Graver.  Perhaps several adult beverages would make it bearable, or not.