Occasional Visitor

I agree....most of the clothes on QVC has really gone up and the quality has gone down.I can't afford it.  There are many blouses etc. that I would love to buy but....

I guess if you are working you have to look nice and can afford to spend more.  I am a widow and live on SS.

Too bad...Evine has some things that are very reasonable but you have to be careful because they have some clothes you can see through because the material is so cheap.

Maybe I'll try the local outlets again.

Honored Contributor

I bought a lot of her clothing years ago.  It was higher priced than what I bought at JCP, etc. but I liked her items.  Quit watching when she became so overbearing and rude.  Also, realized her items were not a good fit for me and were not flattering.  (Sent many requests for petites, but items were seldom forthcoming.)  Since then I've donated or given away all my SG. Toward the end the quality had gone way down with thinner fabric of her peachskin fabric, etc.   Now I wouldn't consider  ordering at today's prices.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I bought a lot of her clothing years ago.  It was higher priced than what I bought at JCP, etc. but I liked her items.  Quit watching when she became so overbearing and rude.  Also, realized her items were not a good fit for me and were not flattering.  (Sent many requests for petites, but items were seldom forthcoming.)  Since then I've donated or given away all my SG. Toward the end the quality had gone way down with thinner fabric of her peachskin fabric, etc.   Now I wouldn't consider  ordering at today's prices.

About 5 years ago you could purchase two dresses one pattern and one solid I believe for less thatn she sells one dress now.  I remember her dresses running big so I had to exchange and even though when I received the right size the dress just did not fit well.  Not flattering at all and it  is just a simple straight dress with a tiny slit on the side.  I donated the solid but I still have the floral.  I try it on once in a while and it just does not look right.  I will probably donate it as well.  I do love Evine's clothing.  Kate and Mallory and One World are my favorites.  I do have some pieces from Indigo Thread and OSO Casual.

Esteemed Contributor

The Q knows how "to make hay while the sun shines" while designers are selling well. Susan's collections are as high as Bob Mackie, Halston, Linea, CWonder. And Denim & Co has risen to the occasion.