Honored Contributor
I love her lustra knit pants and her woven ******s. Not a fan of liquid knit. Tried it and most of it is entirely too flimsy.
Occasional Contributor

I usually watch Susan Graver on Thursdays, however, she has gotten RIDICULOUSLY OVERPRICED.  Rarely do I puchase ANY of her items.

Today NOTHING was under $50.  Are they kidding??????  I can do MUCH BETTER at TJMAX with EXCEPTIONAL quality and name brands at HALF the price.

I only watch QVC anymore beause TV has become very boring, nothing entertaining on!!  What do you think od her prices?

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver prices

[ Edited ]

@JTK wrote:

I usually watch Susan Graver on Thursdays, however, she has gotten RIDICULOUSLY OVERPRICED.  Rarely do I puchase ANY of her items.

Today NOTHING was under $50.  Are they kidding??????  I can do MUCH BETTER at TJMAX with EXCEPTIONAL quality and name brands at HALF the price.

I only watch QVC anymore beause TV has become very boring, nothing entertaining on!!  What do you think od her prices?

@JTK 

I can do better at Dillards or Macys they offer things similar to Susan's for $38.....and sizing is always PERFECT too.... 

I think the problem for QVC is they are always comparing their prices to Boutiques....most QVC cutomers dont shop in high-priced Boutiques...looking at comments in the Forum it seems competitive shopping is done more at Department Stores, Macys, Kohls, JCP, TJ's, Nordstrom Rack, LL Bean, Amazon etc etc....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

I am a lucky man my wife would never pay her prices for her clothing. Kohls and Macy's is sufficient for her and She always looks nice

Valued Contributor

Plus most of it looks like K-Mart specials.

Respected Contributor

I have not paid her prices recently, however, I have a few liquid knit tops, not kidding, probably 8 years old, looks brand new.  Cost per wear makes it very affordable.  Not sure the quality is the same as years ago.